• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress The Uzumaki Live on

Adnan

noobcake 1000
Note: This is a Naruto fan-fic which takes place after Shippunden Movie 1.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura Haruno was back home after a tired day. Deciding against staying up any longer, she curled up into her bed and fell fast asleep. Hours passed, and Sakura was lost in a dream.

A figure was moving in the blankness. The figure approached a tombstone, while clutching something blue, which looked like an aura. Kneeling down, he raised the aura and suddenly stabbed it into the ground.

Suddenly the figure disappeared into the darkress and Sakura saw another black figure. This time it wasn't hooded and it had Chakra emmiting from it. It had yellow, bushy hair and canines. "Naruto" thoght Sakura. Naruto seemed to know where Sakura was and he put out his hand. Sakura tried grabbing it but Naruto dissappeared into the darkness. Within a split second, Naruto returned but this time he was holding a red ball of Chakra. "Rasengan", thought Sakura. Naruto let the Chakra go and it was coming for Sakura. Sakura screamed. The Rasengan hit her and she woke up.

"Phew" said Sakura, to herself. It was just a nightmare. "But what was it all about?". Second thoughts came into Sakura's head, but she decided to get rid of them.

Sakura decided to do someting that would take her mind off the dream. She got up and made herself some breakfast, forcing herself to eat it. Her mind was stuck the the dream, or vision as she considered it now. After she had had her breakfast, her head was suddenly hit by a bolt of lightning and she was back in the vision.

"Naruto, what's wrong!" screamed Sakura. She knew someone wanted to communicate with her. The hooded figure appeared again. This time it was facing her. It's voice was quiet but it sounded very serious. "Naruto is alive, but you have to find him" said the voice in its mystic tone. "Who are you, what do you want from Naruto!" screamed Sakura with a tear in her eye. "I want nothing..." there was a long pause. Then the figure formed a smile on it's face. "It's what you want" it said. Sakura blinked. The mysterious figure was gone. She was falling.

Then, the vision vanished. Sakura was back to her home. She was moaning and groaning with pain. Her mind was covered with bolts of electricity. She got up and decided to go and lay on her bed when there was a knock on the door. Suffering with pain, she opened the door. Hinata was standing outside.

Hinata saw the devestating state of Sakura. "Are you alright?!?" she said, panicking. Hinata picked Sakura up and lay her on the bed and put a pack of ice on her head. "Now, calm down. Tell me exactly what's wrong" Hinata said, in a soft and soothing tone. "It's just --". Sakura was stammering. "It's ju-just th-that I-I've been having dr-dreams about Naruto an-and th-this other hood-hooded kid." Her mind was weak. She couldn't think straight.

"Oh, so I see you're having it too". Hinata suddenly seemed depressed. "I don't know why this is happening" said Hinata, looking down at the floor. Suddenly a bolt of thunder hit Hinata's head and she was lost in the vision.

Hinata was clutching her head, trying to get rid of the visions she had been having for the past few weeks. The hooded figure was still there, repeating his words over and over again. "I know you want Naruto" echoed the voice. "You will only come to understand what I am trying to say if you search the resting place and put together the visions I have given you" the voice echoed even louder, causing Hinata to scream and wither in pain".

Sakura regained some of her strength. She helped Hinata up and asked her what the voice had said. "You will only come to understand what I am trying to say if you search the resting place and put together the visions I have given you". She repeated the words perfectly, as if she had memorised them.

"At least he's made something clear". replied Sakura. In her voice was the slightest bit of positivity. "Wh-what?" asked Hinata, in her weary tone. "There's a perfectly clear answer in that phrase, 'Search the resting place'. That means that we'll have to search where Naruto was buried". "Yes... it makes sense now... the first part of finding Naruto and this mysterious person..." replied Hinata, her voice growing stronger every word she said.

"So, it's settled then. We'll go to Naruto's grave and search for him there." decided Sakura. "Alright" replied Hinata, thinking there was no other way of finding Naruto. "Until then, let's get a bit of rest" said Hinata, exhausted from the visions.

Hinata decided to leave and meet up with Sakura a few hours before midnight. Sakura spent the rest of the day thinking of the visions that she had experienced and she tried making sense out of them, but to no avail.

Hours passed. Hinata and Sakura were fully prepared for a fight. They were fully healed.

"Let's leave" suggested Hinata. Sakura replied with a simple nod and they were off into the darkness of the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you could give some tips/suggestions, that would be great. Thanks. I'll have the second chapter up within a week, since it's the school holidays here.

Back
Top Bottom