• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Lacuna City Marketplace

I'll happily trade a 10Aniv espeon, a surf pikachu, and an expert belt for that eevee and a stone edge TM, provided that the eevee is male. Is it?

Also, I'm still awaiting wi-fi access, so the trade wouldn't be able to occur until next week. I keep odd hours, though, so hopefully getting a time together wouldn't be too bad.

Yes, the Eevee is male, and I can wait 'til next week :D Just drop a pm when you're ready to trade, seeing as I will no longer be watching this thread, ok?

ID for whatever reason

Could I hava one of those Bold 10ANIV Suicune? I have a British 10ANNIV Entei that's Adamant and 31 IVs in Attack, if you're interested.

If not, then I do have a shiny nicknameable Volbeat and some spare TMs lying around, like Stone Edge.

I've also got Leftovers, Heart Scales, PP Ups, you know, the normal stuff.

Negrek? I've been waiting forever for that Mew at least, so I'll go quote the ones for teh heart scales, and the Mew is for Explosion(the one I would like ASAP) alrighty? Watch this spot.

EDIT:
OK, I'll narrow it! New and Improved list!
Shiny Mightyena, Surf pikachu, Sing Mawile, Houndour, Skitty ,Regirock, Regice, Registeel
Thanks!
NOTE: the quote above are each for the heart scales you said they were worth, and I took some out because I can just get them off of Fr/Lg. I'm going to get the quote you said. Watch this spot again.

EDIT2:
Uh, I guess we can do something like,

2x heart scale each for houndour, skitty
3x heart scale each for sing mawile, mightyena
4x heart scale each for regirock, regice, and registeel
6x heart scale for the surf pikachu

...which would come to 28 in total?

I edited your message to fit what I'm trading for(I think).

Last edited:
My wi-fi is dead.

Although it's I'm the one who's been "waiting forever;" you made this request like three months ago.

Oh, your Wi-Fi is still dead?
Drat, I wanted that Mew so bad DX
But I got traded a shiny Deoxys yesterday! And found out it was cheated because it had all maxed out contest stats.

Back
Top Bottom