• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Conspiracy Theories!

Eeveelution

Among the few morons with straight A's.
Seeing no topic for the conspiracy theory page, I decided to make one. Which theories did you like? Do you have any of your own? Here's mine:

Looker's Actually a Ditto!
Think about it. Looker disguises himself as a Galactic Grunt, and mysteriously changes into his "real" outfit after spinning around in a few seconds. Then he spins around and turns into a Galactic Grunt again. When you listened to the dramatic speech Cyrus gave Team Galactic, when they left no one noticed him or the player. This is mysterious, since there were only two ways out and you were standing in front of one. How were you two unnoticed? Looker just transformed into a one-way window so no one could see you, but you could see them leave. Because you were so focused trying to figure out how the members didn't notice you, you didn't notice the glass or that he was gone. When they were gone, Looker changed back into his "real" form before the character noticed he was gone. Then when he needed a disguise at Stark Mountain, he needed a realistic "costume" that didn't make it too obvious that he was a Ditto. Finally he chose a boulder because all the boulders in Sinnoh look alike for some reason. When Charon arrived, he transformed into "himself" and only pretended it was hard.

You may be asking, "How does the International Police hire Ditto?" Well, the answer is that they are all Ditto! Yes, every single one. Secretly they'd train in the art of acting to help them blend in with society. Also, because they're Pokémon, they aren't legally allowed to be trainers, or allowed to use their fellow Pokémon in battles or they'd be shunned, so Looker pretended he was too weak to defeat Cyrus. He didn't follow you because he knew the temptation to transform into a powerful Pokémon would be too strong, so you had to go alone without him to arrest Cyrus. Later when he arrested Charon, his "Croagunk" was a fellow Ditto whose specialty was posing as Pokémon used by the International Police Officers. Even when he said "goodbye" to you, he didn't want to say goodbye so he secretly planned to meet with you again in the form of a random trainer at the Battle Frontier. Thus, "Looker" will always be with you.

Your Character's a Telepath!
Well, it kinda makes sense. I mean really, you can "talk" to many characters, but can only say "Yes" or "No" when given the choice. This is because they're the only words you can actually say, and will affect your powers! You'll only say them to other telepaths, though, since you move your mouth so it looks like you're talking when with non-telepaths or reporters. So when that kid in Pacifidlog asks where you're from, they're don't really get they're a telepath, and is so dumb they don't know that there's no such place as "Yes Town" or that it's impossible to be born at the bottom of the sea. Otherwise you don't have much reason to say more than yes and no.

Palkia and Dialga are Fraternal Twins!!
This may sound crazy, but they do act like brothers/sisters/whatever. In the days they shared a large meteor, they'd fight over who got which half. When they'd outgrown the meteor and got their first planets, they'd still fight over who got the better one. "Mine has better space," Palkia would say. "Mine has better time," Dialga would retort. By the time they outgrew their third planet, they were trying so hard to outdo each other that their big brother/sister/whatever Giratina made them live in different dimensions. Later they met again, so now the sibling rivalry has started up again. It also explains why Giratina stays in the Distortion World. As for any resemblance, they both have giant prisms or orbs or whatever embedded in them, don't they? And they both have a two-color scheme. So a logical explanation is that they're just twins!

So, post any conspiracy theory you have.

Back
Top Bottom