• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WANTED: Trade-and-back to evolve?

JackPK

blame telegram
Pronoun
he/him
My Rhydon, Magmar, and Dusclops are all ready to evolve (complete with items!) so I'd like to request a trade-and-back with somebody to evolve them and maybe get some filled-in slots in my Pokedex.

Really I'm fine with anything but I would especially love love love it if I could get any of the following for just long enough to make myself an egg with Ditto and then trade back the parent (well, except the unbreedables):

Ekans family, Growlithe family, Scyther family*, Magmar family*, Politoed*, Murkrow family, Slowking*, Pineco family, Shuckle, Teddiursa family, Latios*, Turtwig family, Chimchar family

*Scizor, Magmortar, Politoed, Slowking, and/or Latios are especially requested

My ID

Well, I can get you Scizors/Scythers because I am AWESOME ENOUGH TO ALREADY HAVE A SCIZOR And I have all starters from all regions (Yes that includes Chimchar) And I have an Arcanine... Also a Honchkrow. Pick your three.

Are Scizor, Arcanine, and Honchkrow OK with you? I'm good to trade anytime all week except Thursday afternoon. Just tell me what time and your Friend Code and we're all set!

Not now; I'm at the library, maybe sometime after six today? And they're all in Diamond, so I'll give you that code.

3995-8327-3665

Okay, but, um, time zone? I'm in Central US Time (GMT -6:00). Just wanted to make sure in case you're in, say, England or somewhere where 6:00 to you would be like noon for me, and 6:00 to me would be midnight for you. Just checking.

I'm here. We still on for now or do I have the wrong time?

EDIT: I have to get off the computer, but I'm leaving my Wi-Fi on so just connect to me whenever you get on, I guess.

Last edited:
Ah! I had a friend over, so I couldn't trade...

You're on, but my friend is coming (again lulz) soon...

Sure. And you're wanting to keep my mon's, trade them back, what? I don't get it. (but i am filling up my dex, plus none of them were trained, butz oh well!)

EDIT: Can't find DS, but I'll keep looking, and edit when I find it.

EDIT2: It's nowhere in my freakin' room, and that's where I played it last.

Last edited:
I was thinking we trade, I breed yours so I can get the lower forms, then we trade back? You can breed mine too if you want.

Hm. That's too bad. If you find it anytime soon, I'm leaving my DS connected to Wi-Fi. If not, I guess we'll reschedule.

Back
Top Bottom