• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's good, TCoD?

Prairie Chicken

My lekking brings all the hens to the yard
What do you call yourselves? TCoders? Tercoders? uh

Hello! I like to draw and make comics and stuff, so you'll see me in the art forum before long. I also like watching/reading monster trainer series (Digimon, Monster Rancher, Shaman King, Fighting Foodons, etc.), although the plots of each series don't really appeal to me anymore. I love looking at murderbeasts from an artistic perspective, though, so I still have an excuse to hang around the Pokemon fandom and see what you crazy rascals are up to.

Nice to meet you all.

(PS: i'm just kidding no one liked fighting foodons)
(PPS: if you want to be flint the time detective buddies though, we can totally make out)
(PPPS: i don't actually remember flint the time detective all that well either, i'm just dropping the names of old cartoons i've watched to build my internet cred)

Flagondryers.

I might have just made that up. But I've got authority, so too bad.

Welcome to tCoD. :B!

WRONG

We're Narwhalonians.

I'm the leader, Senor Jalapeno.

Welcome. For your initiation, you must ignore the retard typing this message. [/senorjalapeno]

EDIT: HOLY CRAP

YOU'RE A PRAIRIE CHICKEN, BUT IT SAYS YOU'RE AN EGG

D;

Last edited:
Hello there, I'm the resident Whose Line is it Anyway fan. Call me Flareth. Don't really go by anything else so.

Enjoy the tea and cod. They're clichelicious.

You... you acknowledged Monster Rancher.

You're already awesome. :'0 games > series though.

Dude, I remember Flint the Time Detective too! I don't remember anything about it either, but I remember watching it.

Back
Top Bottom