• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to happen to you?

Re: Do you want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to happen to you?

I sure would love to! :D I've always thought about being a Pokemon, and it sounds awesome.
I'm not sure whether I'd want to be a starter though. If I could be a Glameow or Purugly, that would be nice.
But, I would go with any starter at all. Come to think of it, I wouldn't care what Pokemon I was! :)

Bottom line: Yes.

i want to be Mew,but that might not happen,so i want to be Pikachu\
And if i was the Charmander I am in my game,this is what I would yell at Pikachu while in places with Manectric and pokemon like that.

No!Pikachu!Dont use electric attacks when Pokemon with Lightning rod are around!(because she does it all.The.Time.)

Last edited:

Umm...
You probably did that on purpose, so... don't do that. It's not that funny. Not trying to be rude or anything.

Re: Do you want it to happen to you?

Now that I think about it, can't seem to find a con. Anybody?

Becoming a Magikarp...

Unless you became the best Magikarp ever, of course

Anyways, that would be awesome. Hopefully my girlfriend would become a Pokemon as well! :D

*coughIwouldlovetoknowminimizecough*

Yes. I want to be Riolu or Quilava, I think.

Partner? Erm, I'm not sure...

Anyways, yes. Yes, I would like that.

I would want to be a Lucario,only lucario because that's my most favourite pokemon ever. XD
No one can change my mind.
No one!

For a partner I would want a group of Riolu that learn AuraSphere!
Just like Shiftry in Pkmn Mystery Dungeon1 had a group of Nuzleaf.

I want it to happen...but only if I got to choose my partner. I'd be a chatot...or an aipom.

Oh yes, I'd love it. I don't even care what Pokemon, as long as it is canine or dragon related. XD If I did consider which one I'd want to be, you'd get a huge list. >< And a partner? I don't know, really, but it'd be awesome if one of my friends came with me. Also, I'd prefer amnesia to remembering, because I'd feel guilty for leaving my family and friends.

umm

well i'd be seperated from my family and friends which would really /really/ suck, but i guess it would be kinda cool. i'd want to be either pikachu, cyndaquil, or wooper (even though it's not a starter, quagsire is the best ever ok), and uh i just hope my partner wouldn't be as stupid as they are in the game (i swear your team members have the worst AI ever)

That's why when I can help it, I go solo.
This is one of my longest lasting conversations ever. Keep it up!

And a partner? I don't know, really, but it'd be awesome if one of my friends came with me. Also, I'd prefer amnesia to remembering, because I'd feel guilty for leaving my family and friends.

This. I love Mystery Dungeon to the point that I've thought aup about thirty different fanfic ideas, a way to relate the characters in MD1 and MD2, got my best friend to draw a very crazy idea I had once during math class about my starter and partner - and hers were there, too...

If I could go into the Mystery Dungeon world (I do love the idea of human transformation and try to write it into absolutely everything - Warriors, Pokemon...) I would want my best friend as a partner, if I could pick anybody.

And amnesia is freaking win. :3

Alxprit's ideas on human transformation led to my creation.
I wrote a comic, first to put my own spin on a few game series, but I eventually threw PMD into the mix. That led to a universal main character and something to connect the three games I had already did. Magic, that comic was...

Yeah, maybe, only if I was an Absol. :D And my partner would have to be Quilava.

I'd like saving the world~ As a Froslass~

So yeah. I'd be a Froslass with a Drifblim and Porygon-Z on my team. Team Haunt~

i would want to do that with me as an eevee and my partner charmander!
:D

Back
Top Bottom