• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mohac's Party Shop [GEN V ONLY]

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Here is the place where I create parties for you upon request or grind your Pokémon to a requested level. Regarding moves, you can a) give me the move set you'd like, or b) let me choose for you (for competitive battle beginners).

Current Project
None yet!
Progress
None yet!

Copy and paste this form to request party construction:

[B]Pokèmon 1:[/B]
[B]Pokémon 2:[/B]
[B]Pokémon 3:[/B]
[B]Pokémon 4:[/B]
[B]Pokémon 5:[/B]
[B]Pokémon 6:[/B]
[B]Moveset 1:[/B]
[B]Moveset 2:[/B]
[B]Moveset 3:[/B]
[B]Moveset 4:[/B]
[B]Moveset 5:[/B]
[B]Moveset 6:[/B]
[B]Other 1:[/B]
[B]Other 2:[/B]
[B]Other 3:[/B]
[B]Other 4:[/B]
[B]Other 5:[/B]
[B]Other 6:[/B]

In Other, post requested level, and, if applicable, nicknames and abilities.

For grinding requests, use the following form.
[B]Pokémon:[/B]
[B]Moveset:[/B]
[B]Level:[/B]

That's all!

Last edited:
I don't get this. So do we give you the Pokemon that you grind / make a team with or do you make the team / get the Pokemon to grind?

I don't get this. So do we give you the Pokemon that you grind / make a team with or do you make the team / get the Pokemon to grind?
You can either provide me a Pokémon to grind for you OR have me build you a team.

I don't train IVs, btw. I just drug all my Pokémon with Wings until they can't take anymore every time they level up. :/

I use AR for medicines

Also, the amount vitamins rise stats per dose is higher, but using wings the total you can increase stats is much higher. Says it in the handbook! canon support ftw

I use AR for medicines

Also, the amount vitamins rise stats per dose is higher, but using wings the total you can increase stats is much higher. Says it in the handbook! canon support ftw

well yeah that would be cheating if you could use more than ten medicines per one stat
reason that the wings are not limited on each stat is because they only raise 1 EV point. medicines give 10.

252 wings. That's like two hours of running up and down the bridge.

And the max EV stat is 255; the maximum competitive is 252.

yeah

because, like absolutely said, you can use more wings because they just /do/ less

also if you use tons of medicines isn't that ev training already?

I think I still have a few infected Pokémon. Do Rare candies work if you're holding a power item?

They can only get you so far.

Although, to be frank, EV training with pokerus and power items is about 15 times faster than doing it through wings.

also it's more fun! i think going in the wild and fightning pokemon for EV training is more satisfying. Plus i got a shiny yamask and infected a bunch of pokemon with Pokerus through that!

Obviously it's more satisfying. I can't just sit there running amok in the grass until my party is level hundred.

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

Back
Top Bottom