• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

We've done a Hiatus and a new Host..

Yay, I seriously can't believe how hard i've worked to achieve the result,
which is in no way the best :sweatdrop: But we've done so much in like 2 years.. :sunglasses: Well anyways we are fully non-freewebs!
yay again. And the new image layout is pretty awesome.. ^^
anyways, contructive criticism?
www.shadowpokes.vibrai.com/home.php

Okay. Constructive criticism.

Why is there a shoutbox in the middle of the page? And a guestbook? And another one in the side bar? Is the website about any of these?

What's the point of the legendary army....?

Pokémon D/P is one of the best DS Games out there. It has 3D-ish Graphics, has a whole bunch of new Pokés, and just generally is a lot better than the previous versions.

Pokémon D/P Has basically changed the world of Pokemon...

Okay. D/P isn't even that new anymore, and you guys aren't a news website. What's the point of this page? You're basically advertising D/P. It doesn't need advertising.

I'd recommend you delete pages like this. They don't do anything for your site. If it was for a new and upcoming game, fair enough, but this is a useless page.

Get rid of the 'do not click here page'. It's almost exactly the same as Butterfree's. You've basically copied hers, added a lot of 'HAHAHA''s, and lots of weird random text. It doesn't look that good.

And... if I go to the emoticons page, I get this banner on the bottom that your site is hosted by freewebs. Might want to fix that if it's freewebs-free.

Why do some of your affy links have buttons and some in text? I'd recommend keeping it the same, it looks much less cluttered.

Do you guys have an updates page, or anything?

Lots of your links link to pages that have no content or this.

This place needs fixing up. I'd start your codes again from scratch, but it's up to you. I think your major fault is all images and... no content.

Anyway, good luck with it. I can see you've put a lot of effort into it... but keep working on it.

The layout is good though, I'll give you that.

Also, it is a Freewebs site; it simply doesn't have the URL like that any more. You have used a different URL, but hosted it on Freewebs.

The <title> bugs me. ShAd0w PoKeZ?

Ok, Thanks about the Emoticons, I admit that I have a few errors..
Uhh well the chat in the middle is for the hiatus and i never removed it,
the comment box is <i>not</i> a guestbook. >.<
and the shout box is a shoutbox.
@ Ultra violet: Are you using Mozilla or Internet? because On Mozilla its fine.
@ Charteon: You're allowed to use them, this isn't stealing. Go to Serebiiforums and at the art shops thing nearly all of them use Pokemon Elite 2000. >.<

Edit: Ultra: The Legendary army is a pointless device on my site.

Ok, Thanks about the Emoticons, I admit that I have a few errors..
Uhh well the chat in the middle is for the hiatus and i never removed it,
the comment box is <i>not</i> a guestbook. >.<
and the shout box is a shoutbox.
@ Ultra violet: Are you using Mozilla or Internet? because On Mozilla its fine.
@ Charteon: You're allowed to use them, this isn't stealing. Go to Serebiiforums and at the art shops thing nearly all of them use Pokemon Elite 2000. >.<

I believe e meant Internet Explorer or Firefox, although it was a pretty awful way of doing so. ("Mozilla" could refer to any number of products, and "Internet" is just stupid.)

I think the problem with you using the PE2K sprites is that you're direct-linking them instead of using your own host for them. I don't know how exactly PE2K feels about people direct-linking, but it's still not a very cool thing to do.

Your layout is good, but on pages without much content ("Hall of Shame" being an example) the content area seems to overlap some thing about Platinum news.

If I may ask, why is there a link to your own site under "Affiliates"?

Edit: Ultra: The Legendary army is a pointless device on my site.

I'm using Firefox.
So what if everybody else is doing it? That doesn't make it legal or right. It's like saying everyone steals DVDs so therefore it's okay.

Back
Top Bottom