• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Horrible Index++ :D

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
Every February, my school has three special days where there is no teaching and instead various famous people as well as students and teachers are invited to host talks, TV show marathons, or whatever else they can think of putting in a room for an audience.

Well, I just got my application to show Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and Commentary! The Musical approved. :D Better yet, it'll be on Wednesday February 18th, which happens to be my birthday.

I don't know quite why, but the thought of the sheer awesomeness that that day could potentially be is really cheering me up from an otherwise rather bad day. Let's hope that makes for a happy month of looking forward to it. And a really happy February 18th.

(Your Horrible Index = sum(Horrible Index of everybody you have convinced to watch Dr. Horrible + 1), starting at 0)

So someone really needs an excuse to go and visit Iceland on her birthday now. :O

That's an interesting sort of program your school has, there. Sounds like fun.

Negrek said:
So someone really needs an excuse to go and visit Iceland on her birthday now. :O

...now, THAT would be an awesome day. :o

And yes, that program is very fun. I've been to a lecture on the historical parallels in Star Wars, a lesson in paper napkin folding, a wrestling match between the headmaster and the chief of the student council and a talk about Don Rosa's Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck. And that's aside from all the fun times we've had in the games room we've been hosting every year.

That's so awesome. o_o The most exciting days we have at our school are about three non school-uniform days. XD

OH GOD SHOWING DR. HORRIBLE TO AN ENTIRE SCHOOL = WIN.

Buh, why is Europe so much better than Australia? :|

Still that's pretty awesome! (also now I know your birthday :D)

Whoo~ I love Dr. Horrible, that would be /so/ awesome if they did that at my school. The most exciting thing we have is Pep Rallies, which is just a bunch of screaming and not really as awesome as Dr. Horrible.

And wow, on your birthday too! That is just so much awesomenocity~ I hope you have a good time! Tell us how it goes~

Back
Top Bottom