• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I, however, am already 17! ... Ha!

Clover

neither simple, nor coherent.
The Quest for the Legends said:
"My father always used to say that there were two reasons you should make each and every one of your birthdays the best party you've ever had. One: It might always be your last birthday, and in fact that becomes likelier every year, so it’s good always to assume it is. Two: It's well worth celebrating that you were wrong about it last year. ... So well, cheers to Mark for not having dropped dead yet!"

love me.

I didn't ask for any special presents this year - our family budget's been kinda ehhh and I couldn't really think of any ~things~ I wanted (that couldn't wait for christmas cough). But I am getting delicious chocolate cake from my grandma today, and delicious orange-pineapple cake from my granny('s recipe) on friday!

Friday's my party! \o/ and I am totally more psyched about it than today. having three of my best friends over~ and two of them are able to sleep over~~~ I haven't seen them in so looong :( so I have plans! like a tea ceremony type thing with the chinese tea set I have and going out to see the sunrise and no one cares ramble ramble.

Today my dad gave me a nice Lindt truffles assortment, and mom and I and grandma are about to go out to lunch. It's mom's birthday too! And grandma's birthday's on saturday! so that's nice. I appreciate everyone who's already thanked me on twitter or #tcod :D <3

Back
Top Bottom