• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Farroh

It's in this picture. Erm, colours...

It's mainly a sort of mid-orange, although the more tufty hair at its breast is slightly darker and redder. The flame on its head is, of course, red and yellow, and its horns, nose and hooves are all a mid grey.

Thanks for doing this!!

Last edited:
Stelloid is Awesome! I would make a sprite for you, but I fail at spriting from scratch... :sad:

btw you should be more confident about your creation - almost all of your updates are accompanied by a self-deprecating remark.

Thanks, but I just don't see Farroh to be as good and sophisticated and whatnot as some others are. Also, Farroh seems to get many less comments than other projects, such as DR's Marah region, but I guess that's because it's better than mine!

Or maybe because you have almost all of your updates accompanied by a self-deprecating remark?

Haha, that is a good point. But I physically cannot be all self-praising, so...

Back
Top Bottom