• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Aero

Anomaly 54

Used to be Cheat Master
Pokémon Aero

I recently discovered Sprite Comics take very little effort. So I came up with this little thing.

~Backstory~
A Drowsy was fighting another Drowsy, when suddenly, a large flash, and the Drowsy wakes up...as a Hypno. His memories are shattered, and he soon finds out from the pieces that he is the result of the two Drowsy's Psychic Signatures merging during the combat. So, he sets out to find someone who can turn him back into his true self. He is aided by expert exploration and rescue Pokémon, Crawdaunt and Zangoose.

His quest will be long, hard and dangerous...will he make it to the end?

Awakening
Mystery

~It's terrible, I know, but I have the whole thing planned out. If I get it done correctly, it should be brilliant. Emphasis on "should"

Back
Top Bottom