• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[RESULTS IN] Pokemon Creepypasta Contest

Re: Pokemon Creepypasta Contest

Thanks for the entry, Risingbadge. I'll count it as one entry, and I'll edit it into the 1st post ASAP.

Also, (this is important.) Tommorow is the FINAL day, and I mean FINAL, to submit an entry into this contest. all voting begins from however early you get up A.M on October 27th to however late you go to bed P.M. on October 30th. PM me, FallOut Blade. I plan to announce these results by next christmas Halloween, A.K.A. October 31st. Thank you.

Last edited:

Whoa, for some reason I can't see FAB's post unless I hit Reply. Eh. EDIT: Okay, there it is. Lol, new page glitch.

The story's actually called "gastlyhauntergengar," the two parts are just named 1st Poison and 2nd Poison. Sorry, might've made that clearer before.

Sorry for the double post.

Submissions are (unfortunately) Closed, and voting can begin. PM me, FallOut Blade, up until early morning of the 31st. At that poin, I will announce the winners.

Good luck,to people who have submitted.

I will leave Art open for now. If no one posts an entry from now until October 31st in the Art division, Big Red Cherry Bomb wins automatically.

You have one vote, and you cannot vote for yourself. If you did not post a story, you can still vote.

Let the voting Begin.

Re: [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED, VOTING UNDERWAY] Pokemon Creepypasta Contest

*saves FOB from the dreaded TRIPLE POST RARGLRGH*

Crossing fingers for Verrrrne. His story rocked tacos. And also many other foods, but tacos are its most noteworthy conquest. Dem wily tacos.

Thanks, Risingbadge.

As I only have 3 votes, I am going to wait on the results until more people vote, so I can get a difinitive answer. Sorry. (please vote, people. *crosses fingers*)

Are there any results?

I'll give it till the end of the week. I just want to be sure nobody else wants to vote.

Alright. I'd like this to end, so there are two winners. The winners of the writing contest and Verne, for his story Moon Garden, and Risingbadge, for his story Gastlyhauntergengar.

The winner of the art section is Big Red Cherry Bomb, for her art piece Mew.

Congrats to the winners, here are your Bragging Rights. Catch. *tosses*

MAy do this again next year, this one kinda failed. Thanks for the submissions, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom