• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Starter For Black/White 2?

Jerrrge

Soo since the new Pokemon is almost coming out around the world, (mostly in the US since it was released in Japan), who are you pickin for your starter? I'm personaly picking a random pokemon, like riolu lv. 5 so i can use it as a starter. Any ideas? OR what's your choice!?:sunglasses:

Something other than a starter? Mareep.
e5010199.gif
I love Mareep. I'm so gonna catch one once I get the game. <3

I dunno, I was pretty underwhelmed by oshawott and snivy, and I'm not that keen on tepig. :/

I was planning on using Tepig for Black2 and Snivy for White2. Although, I might opt for another (non-starter) Pokémon instead of Snivy since I've already used one in Black.

I'll probably choose Snivy, but I might get rid of it if I find a better grass type.

I dunno, I was pretty underwhelmed by oshawott and snivy, and I'm not that keen on tepig. :/
Statistically and competitively, BW basically had the worst starters, haha. I love Samurott (or, auf Deutsch, ADMURAI) as a Pokémon, though, so I'll be sticking with Oshawott as per usual.

I'll might use Tepig because I used it in Black, or I might use Snivy because half my friends are obsessed with Oshawott and the other half is obsessed with Tepig. Or I might just not get the game.

I'll be going with Oshawott for White 2, as it's the one unova starter I haven't trained yet. For Black 2, I'm not sure. Maybe trade over a Ralts or something.

Statistically and competitively, BW basically had the worst starters, haha. I love Samurott (or, auf Deutsch, ADMURAI) as a Pokémon, though, so I'll be sticking with Oshawott as per usual.
I love the oshawott line, but water-types are my favourite and I like not having my starter as water so I can pick something cooler.

In W2 I'm doing a character run, so the eggs are already prepared...though the base starter will b Snivy.
(Pichu, Buneary, Riolu, Larvesta, Torchic, Cyndaquil)

In B2, I 'unno. I'll choose what I want once I get to that point...

Well, knowing that Black/White had bad starters, im thinking of replacing the starters for a pokemon from the older gens, like crobat(younger zubat raise it), or a dratini and raise it to a dragonite for a starter. Any thoughts?

I am going to power through with an Axew, just like I did in White. Luckily, the one I used in White had an adamant nature, so I can breed much more easily.

Well, knowing that Black/White had bad starters, im thinking of replacing the starters for a pokemon from the older gens, like crobat(younger zubat raise it), or a dratini and raise it to a dragonite for a starter. Any thoughts?

They aren't really bad. Well, Serperior is (it's probably the worst starter ever!), but Samurott is average and Emboar is powerful apart from having bad speed. The only reason people say Emboar is bad is because it's slower than Blaziken and Infernape, but otherwise it has very good stats and is the bulkiest of the trio.

Back
Top Bottom