• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Game] Mega Choice Pokemafia

Yeah, I guess so. I mean there's no point in me actually voting and bold is so much effort on my phone anyway (though probably less effort than typing those words) but yeah. I'd kind of like to hear from VM and Butterfree just to know that you're like, paying attention, I guess, even if there's nothing to say.

I'll Abstain, but I will say that I didn't do anything last night, because while I do have an ability that can be used in both forms, that ability forces me to Mega Evolve, and I can't Mega Evolve without it.

I'm here too, and I have one action that I can use in either form. In fact, my role PM doesn't say there is any difference whatsoever between my mega and non-mega form even though it also specifically told me I can Mega Evolve at will, so yeah, there's definitely some hidden mechanic at play.

Eh, I guess I'll get on the abstain-train.

Yeah, that sounds similar to what I got, too, Butterfree.

Also with Dar:... I'm confused. So

a) You can't mega evolve without doing anything else (you have to use your move to m-evolve)

b) Using that move /forces/ you to m-evolve.

Have I got that right?

Guys what if like, the mega evolved forms ar emafia and the non mega evolved ones are innocent or something like that

Clearly we should all mega evolve tonight to test that theory, right? If it's true, we all win! Except maybe some unfortunate alien or something, you know.

Yeah, that sounds similar to what I got, too, Butterfree.

Also with Dar:... I'm confused. So

a) You can't mega evolve without doing anything else (you have to use your move to m-evolve)

b) Using that move /forces/ you to m-evolve.

Have I got that right?

Yup.

As the sun runs its course through the sky, the Pokemon discuss various subjects, from the circumstances surrounding Zero Moment's death to their own abilities and what they did last night. The more wary of the bunch glance from each speaker to the next, looking for any suspicious reactions or statements, but in the end the unanimous vote is to sleep on the killing for another night.

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

Most of the Pokemon awaken the next morning with high hopes for the future, but JackPK's failure to show at the morning gathering rouses their lingering fears again. Indeed, when banging on the absentee's door yields no result, a few of the Pokemon volunteer to break it down and upon entry discover the prone body of Mega Diancie across the room from his bed: apparently, his death had occurred before he retired for the night. But in stark contrast to Beedrill's viciously beaten corpse from the day before, there's not a single drop of blood on Diancie's satiny veils, and all the bits of diamond and rock that comprise his body are intact. Instead, the Pokemon find upon rolling him over that both his hands are pressed to his chest, and his face is contorted into an expression of sheer agony, as if he had exhausted some internal reserve of energy.

A quick search of the surrounding documents reveals nothing incriminating; apparently the late Mega Diancie had only kept documentation of his fellow citizens and speculation regarding the circumstances of Beedrill's death. The general mood is grim as the Pokemon head back to the central square, and the question in most of their minds is what JackPK could have been doing, to die solely from overexerting himself…

JackPK (Mega Diancie) is dead. He was innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

Posting from bed while zzz, but my first thought was Draining Kiss? And guess who learns it! (Superbird.) My second thought was is there any Pokémon in this game that drains life forces or something, does Banette? I'm too tired to check so maybe I'll just go back to sleep.

My second thought was is there any Pokémon in this game that drains life forces or something, does Banette?

I don't think so! Unless you count Curse, but I don't even have that move, and going by the flavor text, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't kill way at the beginning of the night phase anyway.

I don't think so! Unless you count Curse, but I don't even have that move, and going by the flavor text, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't kill way at the beginning of the night phase anyway.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I went and looked Banette up and now feel very sorry for it, and it does not drain life forces. Poor Banette, though. :C

Ghost-types can still lead productive afterlives without mooching off the living! looking at you, Litwick line

Oh hey, so I just read the flavour text more carefully and noticed the part about Jack being killed before he retired for the night. It could just be flavour, or just because of the fact that traditionally the mafia's killing action is resolved first, but it seems potentially important. It's a little weird because we had a death as normal the first night, so this doesn't seem like some sort of delayed mafia kill, and Jack's was the only death tonight, so it doesn't seem like some sort of external non-inner-circle-mafia factor either. I wonder if this would mean Jack's night action wouldn't have succeeded last night or something? (I mean, technically if he was just about to retire for the night that would be after he finished everything he had to do that night, i.e. his night action, but when has this part of mafia actually made much sense anyway...)

Back
Top Bottom