• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New moderators + reorganisation

opaltiger

actually very huggable
Staff member
Pronoun
he/him
Because a lot of our moderating team will be heading off to university in the next few months, and will thus most likely have less time for the forum, we've decided to recruit a few new moderators.

So please offer a round of congratulations to our new global moderators, ultraviolet and Alraune. In addition, Vixie and Kratos Aurion have been promoted from forum moderators to global moderators.

Over the next few days I'm also going to be poking around the admin control panel with a view to streamlining the moderating hierarchy - it's currently a bit redundant - so the Forum Leaders page will probably be in flux until I'm done.

Yaaaay \o/ We have more people to... not talk to in the redundant forum of redundancy!

Fun fact: unless I'm mistaken this is the first time we've modded new people since the IF era. Certainly since vB v1.

you know, i've never felt the strangest combination of happiness and indigestion.

Yes, congratulations to everyone. :] I certainly can't remember the last time new mods were appointed.

Because a lot of our moderating team will be heading off to university in the next few months, and will thus most likely have less time for the forum, we've decided to recruit a few new moderators.

So please offer a round of congratulations to our new global moderators, ultraviolet and Alraune. In addition, Vixie and Kratos Aurion have been promoted from forum moderators to global moderators.

Over the next few days I'm also going to be poking around the admin control panel with a view to streamlining the moderating hierarchy - it's currently a bit redundant - so the Forum Leaders page will probably be in flux until I'm done.
\o/ Whee!
Yaaaay \o/ We have more people to... not talk to in the redundant forum of redundancy!
Next thing you know, I'll start discussions in the mod boards.

You will be so surprised.
Fun fact: unless I'm mistaken this is the first time we've modded new people since the IF era. Certainly since vB v1.
Yep.
Yay for more members that new people will think are scary!
We are pretty scary, yeah.

:B

Heartfelt congratulations. I hope you further the community in astoundingly brighter and infinitesimally positive ways. (I will go back to lurking now.)

I wish college didn't exist so Zhorken and H-land could enter the pantheon.

Congrats nonetheless to everyone!

We are pretty scary, yeah.

actually, i find the moderators here to be a lot nicer and laid-back then most. they let us get away with all kinds of crap that would get you banned on pokebeach in a week. :B

Back
Top Bottom