• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Villainous Team Choice Pokémafia - Game Thread

Re: Villainous Team Choice Pokémafia - Game Thread

Not really sure what to believe, but I'm honestly leaning a little more toward Altissimo. Everybody has pretty much been able to defend themselves convincingly (either that or I'm not paying enough attention, I guess), but Altissimo just doesn't seem to have been doing a ton of trying to convince us on this particular day.

A thought: Negrek pointed out the messages have only been sent on days without a death. Might that be an either/or scum power: kill or send a message?

Not really sure what to believe, but I'm honestly leaning a little more toward Altissimo. Everybody has pretty much been able to defend themselves convincingly (either that or I'm not paying enough attention, I guess), but Altissimo just doesn't seem to have been doing a ton of trying to convince us on this particular day.

I tried very hard on previous days and it didn't work, as it seems. I'm not defending myself mostly because I don't see any way that I can. If people are convinced I'm mafia and have come up with reasons that must be true, then no amount of defense on my part is actually going to change anything. That's actually real psychology. So I'm like, why bother since I know how this works psychologically and nothing I say will make a difference?

Plus I'm just super busy this week and am leaving for Florida tonight so this isn't something that's at the top of my priority list. So if people want to lynch me, fine, I guess. I'm not withdrawing my vote for Negrek mostly because it's the only thing I can really do to prevent that but... whatever

A thought: Negrek pointed out the messages have only been sent on days without a death. Might that be an either/or scum power: kill or send a message?
Could be, but wouldn't that be the worst power ever? Why would you choose not to kill in favor of getting information about how many people had targeted another player? (And why the same player every damn time?)

Obviously if a different member of the Mafia was going to be the one to use their kill power for the night, there would be no reason *not* to use a shouting power, so that would make sense. Alternatively, if there were some global restriction on one of the Mafiosi's powers, i.e. "If you use this power, no member of the Mafia may make a kill action tonight," and that power was also one that could only be used every other night as well, then that would also make sense. Otherwise I still find it really puzzling.

I tried very hard on previous days and it didn't work, as it seems. I'm not defending myself mostly because I don't see any way that I can. If people are convinced I'm mafia and have come up with reasons that must be true, then no amount of defense on my part is actually going to change anything. That's actually real psychology. So I'm like, why bother since I know how this works psychologically and nothing I say will make a difference?
Not... really? Like, yeah, it's a fact about everyday psychology that people tend to convince themselves of a position and then admit evidence that supports it and find excuses to reject evidence that doesn't, but you can't take that and say "THEREFORE these specific people are 100% definitely never going to change their minds on this specific thing", especially not in an artificial situation very unlike real life such as a mafia game. If you could infer that, then it would mean nobody in the history of ever has ever changed their mind on a thing, which is obviously false, and especially false in mafia games where people change their minds all the time when they get new information.

That said, it's totally understandable if you just don't have the time or energy to participate at this point! You've been an excellent player thus far. Have fun in Florida.

Altissimo, nothing personal.

Not... really? Like, yeah, it's a fact about everyday psychology that people tend to convince themselves of a position and then admit evidence that supports it and find excuses to reject evidence that doesn't, but you can't take that and say "THEREFORE these specific people are 100% definitely never going to change their minds on this specific thing", especially not in an artificial situation very unlike real life such as a mafia game. If you could infer that, then it would mean nobody in the history of ever has ever changed their mind on a thing, which is obviously false, and especially false in mafia games where people change their minds all the time when they get new information.

More specifically I'm referring to a psychological phenomenon (can't remember the name of it offhand, but it was in my psych textbook - persistence effect or something?) where, when people are given a statement (which has prior been proven to be false, but the people being told the statement don't know that) and asked to come up with reasons why the statement might be true... something like 70% of people end up persisting in the belief, even after told that the statement is false and proven to be false. Effectively, once a person justifies to themselves a reason why something else might be true, they have a hell of a time dis-convincing themselves of it in the face of contradicting evidence. Since you and Negrek and Jack have justified reasons why I might be/am Mafia (ignoring Negrek's oracle information because there were reasons apart from that), I don't expect that there's a lot I could do to turn that around. If real people, when shown proof that their self-created beliefs are wrong, cannot dis-convince themselves of them, how are claims on my part supposed to help? :/

But I might just be over-thinking this and ignoring the fact that psychology aside this is a Mafia game. I'm in two psych classes and am applying all of my learning all over the damn place regardless of what the actual context is lol i might be turning into one of Those People

Anyway I'm in a car and I can't use too much data on my mom's portable wi fi thingy so I probably won't be back again before MF pronounces the death knell on me (assuming it's on time)!! Alas

(assuming it's on time)
Nope! And yet.

-----

Looker's daily report

Today, in my newest effort to investigate, I went poking around. You might say, Looker, you buffoon, poking around and investigating are the exact same things. But that, my friends, is the sort of distinction you learn when you become an experienced International Police officer! You see, "poking around", as the name implies, it has this physical element...

... And besides, I was "poking around" in the literary sense. Most of the prisoners simply said things like "ouch" or "stop jabbing my appendix" or "what in the funk are you doing", but the one that stood out the most to me was Altissimo. The pressure of my pointer finger seemed to send her stumbling backwards, and then, all of a sudden, she fell down so hard, she split into four separate people! Their faces felt familiar, I had the distinct impression that they were in a band. Ah, well. Falling back and directly into a wall must have been very fatiguing for them, seeing as they have been napping on the floor ever since! The silly gooseis.

Unfortunately, however, I have discovered little else. Although, the bruises I have gotten from other inmates do add to my dashing, hard-boiled looks.

Altissimo, the Go-Rock Quads, is dead. She was, like, four mafia.

72 hours for night actions.

Thirteenth notch on Lysandre's cell wall.

Why, oh why, oh why, in the name of everything that is holy or spoiled by the stain of human kind, did I accept a strange substance from a strange person? This torture may pale compared to the sorry situations I've found myself in as an immortal who happened to be in a crumbling underground building, and yet, the agony is very present and very real. Hrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm.

But, ah, there are perhaps some good news to glean from this absolute mess. Last night... well, I believe I will no longer find my sleep disrupted by any more of that "JackPK this, JackPK that" nonsense. After all, Petrel's screams of deathly despair were the disturbance of my peace in the dusk previous. Right now, losing that sleep only adds to the sheerness of my migraine, but on the long term, perhaps I will finally restore my sleeping schedule. And that day, perhaps, the beauty will return.

... You're saying something about how awful it is that I seem to be stone-faced before such tragedy as the loss of human life? Ha. The excess of human life is pushing our world to its limits, but there is no such a thing as an excess of beauty, even if I strive to approach that impossible apex. Thus, I know which of these two matters the most to me. Now, then, if I can perhaps arrange for a more comfortable pillow, that my plan may be likelier to succeed...

JackPK, the Petrel, is dead. He was innocent.

72 hours for discussion.

Was the power to cause bold messages to appear during the day phase given to an innocent-aligned role? Yes

well

I reeeeally should have asked "given to a Mafia-aligned role" instead, because actually we don't know what Flora's power(s) was or if she ever used them, so she might also have had some sort of system message power, idk.

Weeell, it's definitely looking like our last mafia is Zapi.

I'm wary, but... I do think Zapi is the best overall choice at the moment, yes.

Sorry for not being around much these past few days, but can someone catch me up on why I'm being suspected all of a sudden...? tried reading through posts from the past few days but i'm too sleepy/confused i think whoops

Process of elimination and the fact that your power has a weird tendency to go off only on nights when the Mafia don't kill anyone, and then always targeting Jack.

Ah, that's... understandable? I genuinely have no idea why my powers have ended up targeting Jack so many times - he's just so happened to swap himself with whoever I was targeting that many times, which I agree sounds suspicious, but... it's the only explanation I have. Nor do I know why it's happened to coincide with no-kill nights... I think the explanation that the mafia can only kill every other night for some reason is the most sensible I've seen based on what we know from the game, but there's probably something else I'm missing...

The best I can do at this point is list who I targeted each night, and hope it helps my case in some way:
N0 I didn't target anyone. Wasn't sure how to best use my power yet, etc.
N1 I targeted Nira. iirc my reasoning was, I was suspicious of Jack at that point, and if someone would have targeted Nira (who voiced suspicion of Jack in the thread just before the end of D1) it would have maybe pointed to him even if Nira didn't die? But then Jack swapped himself with Nira.
N2 I targeted Negrek, as decided by RNG.
N3 I targeted Flora (again from RNG), who Jack apparently swapped himself with.
N4 I forgot to turn in a night action.
N5 I targeted Negrek. I can't remember if this was RNG again or if I had some other reason.
N6 (last night) I, again, forgot to turn in a night action.
I'll throw in a vote for Butterfree, because my mild suspicions of her roleclaim still haven't entirely been assuaged. In case I get lynched anyway: good luck catching the actual mafia, I guess?

Looker's final report

Once again, the genius that is Looker has come through! By a very simple process of deduction, I have, all by myself, discovered the last of the criminals inside the criminals -- Zapi! I would have turned that one in for a resounding incarceration, but some of the more civilized inmates, convinced of some silly idea that they were the ones to solve the mystery, have insisted that they will be applying their personal their personal brand of justice instead. I have graciously allowed them to live out their fantasy, on the one condition that, at the end of it, the crook should be sent off to jail.

Now that my work is finished, I should abandon this silly prisoner wardrobe and return to the headquarters. After all, even as I pen this, another mystery is beginning to take shape, someplace far away. I wonder what my next assignment shall be?

-----

Fourteenth notch on Lysandre's cell wall.

It is hard to believe that two weeks have passed. Both in the sense that it has been quite some time, and in the sense that it has been too little time for the state of affairs to have already become so deplorable.

However, this otherwise plain notch in the passage of time may yet to prove a promising point of turning. With one Archie dead in the water as it were, it may appear as if we have seen the last of the prisoners attempting a jailbreak, dead and caught. However... even now, there remain inmates who may harbor and develop those plans after all.

Just now, I happened to be privy to some ruckus in the warden's room, resulting from an inmate's unsuccessful bluffing. I believe he was trying to convince the authorities that he was a member of the International Police, and that he was merely posing as a prisoner in order to carry out an undercover investigation. I'll freely admit that the sheer folly cracked a small smile across my weary face for a fleeting moment.

Ineffectual as though this particular case may be, I am struck by the sense that this compound is bound by fate to boil with conflicts just underneath the surface. However... when one sees the body count left just by the altercation that spread across this week... One may be tempted to dream of the day when the facility and the inmates alike have seen their numbers and resources spread so thin, that they may not be able to put a stop to the escape of a prisoner who has lost his fear of death.

And that day... beauty shall finally return to the world.

-----

Zapi, the Archie, is dead. She was mafia.

Town wins!

[hide=Superbird]
Given name: Courtney
Former affiliation: Team Magma
Accusations include: Theft, robbery, breaking and entering, unleashing an ancient all-consuming catastrophe upon the world (as accomplice, attempted), actively preventing a different all-consuming catastrophe from destroying the world (attempted), truancy (in Pokémon Emerald)
Mugshot:
B6DtPlX.png

Psychological report:
Appears to be Innocent.
Will win when all scum players are dead, even if she is also dead.

"Powers":
SUPER RECON - When used at night, targets a dead player and another, living player (both chosen by the user; living target cannot be oneself). At the end of the night, if this action is successful, the living player will be informed of the dead player's "powers". This "power" is good for only five uses, and expending the final use will cause the user's death.

Given name: Cyrus
Former affiliation: Team Galactic
Accusations include: Theft, terrorism, disturbing local wildlife, fraud, racketeering, Pokémon abuse, destroying the entire universe (attempted), enraging a violent eldritch monster from another dimension, making hundreds of people wear stupid outfits
Mugshot:
HtuB9NX.png

Psychological report:
Appears to be Innocent.
Will win when all scum players are dead, even if he is also dead.

"Powers":
END STRIFE - When used at night, the user can designate killing- and voting-type actions and/or disruptive-type actions in order to prevent any actions of the selected type(s) from being used by Innocent-aligned players in this night.

Given name: Lovrina
Former affiliation: Cipher
Accusations include: Theft, extortion, kidnapping, Pokémon abuse, making "fetch" happen (attempted)
Mugshot:
iRGF9z8.png

Psychological report:
Appears to be Innocent.
Will win when all scum players are dead, even if she is also dead.

"Powers":
SO MUCH DISLIKE - When used at night, targets a player (chosen by the user) and kills that player. If this "power" targets a player of Guilty alignment, its user dies at the end of the night.

Given name: Natural "N" Harmonia Gropius
Former affiliation: Team Plasma
Accusations include: N did nothing wro- hey, who are you and how did you hijack the compound database again?
Mugshot:
rpiQWqo.png

Psychological report:
Appears to be Innocent.

"Powers":
TRUTH VERSUS IDEALS - When used at night, targets two different players (chosen by the user; self-targeting is permitted). If the action is successful, at the beginning of the next Day phase, a fight will break out between the two targeted players, changing the structure of the Day poll such that: only the targeted players may speak, and only players other than the targeted players may cast votes, and they may only vote for one of the targeted players. This "power" is good for only one use and will disappear after being used successfully.

Given name: Gengar
Former affiliation: Team... Meanies?
Accusations include: Look, I have no idea, this guy just waltzed in here the other day saying he "used to be a human" and wanted to turn himself in?
Mugshot:
3fPolEz.png

(credit: Toastypk)

Psychological report:
Appears to be Innocent.

"Powers":
ENTER DREAM - When used, targets a player (chosen by the user) and, at the end of the night, if successful, allows the user to communicate privately with that player. Multiple players affected by this "power" may communicate with each other as well, but only while the original user is alive.

Given name: Ghetsis "freaking" Harmonia
Former affiliation: Team Plasma
Accusations include: Theft, robbery, fraud, extortion, obstruction of justice, Pokémon abuse, child abuse, resisting arrest, escaping from custody, blasting an entire city with ice missiles, murder (attempted), exposing young children to a choir that sounds a whole lot like they're singing "penis" over and over
Mugshot:
jC1a9Nv.png

Psychological report:
Appears to be Guilty. Engage carefully -- behaves unpredictably and tends to launch off on tirades about his purpoted diabolical plans.
Will win if 50% of the living players are Guilty, even if he is dead.
His accomplices are not currently known. Seems to have no contact with the accomplices -- they don't seem to be aware of him at all, in fact. It seems that they might be able to discover his identity and establish communication with him, but at the expense of his "powers".

"Powers":
GATHER KNOWLEDGE - When used at night, targets a player (chosen by the user) and, at the end of the night, if successful, reveals the targeted player's "powers" to the user. Cannot be used in the same night as Cane Plunge.
CANE PLUNGE - When used at night, targets a player (chosen by the user) and prevents that player from activating their "powers" during the same night. Cannot be used in the same night as Gather Knowledge.

Given name: Giovanni
Former affiliation: Team Rocket
Accusations include: Theft, disturbing the peace, corrupting the youth, fossil smuggling, running an illegal gambling enterprise, breaking and entering, kidnapping, extortion (attempted), Pokémon abuse, perpetuating harmful Italian stereotypes
Mugshot:
UVw4bsl.jpg

Psychological report:
Appears to be Innocent.

"Powers":
BROADCAST RECEIVED - When used at night, allows the player to send the GM a question to gain information about the setup. This must be a yes-or-no question, and it may only regard information that existed before the players were assigned to their alignments and roles (ie, "is x scum" or "did x kill y" are not viable questions, but "is there a doctor" is). The answer is received at the end of the night, if the action is successful.

Given name: Archie
Former affiliation: Team Aqua
Accusations include: Theft, robbery, crimes against the environment (attempted), breaking and entering, hijacking a vehicle, unleashing an ancient all-consuming catastrophe upon the world (attempted), swimming in unauthorized locations
Mugshot:
fhMuDgn.png

Psychological report:
Appears to be Guilty. After unsuccessfully lobbying 89 times to officialize "Talk Like a Pirate Day" in the compound's calendar, seems to have secretly decided to just break out.
Will win if 50% of the living players are Guilty, even if he is dead.
Suspected accomplice: The Go-Rock Quads (Altissimo). Apparently capable of communicating with the accomplices away from the compound's surveillance. Also suspected to have another, currently unknown accomplice; thought to be able to use a night action (along with any others) to discover that accomplice's identity and gain communication with them (both at the end of the night), but doing so is thought to remove that accomplice's "powers".

"Powers":
KEELHAUL - When used at night, targets a player (chosen by the user) and kills that player. Cannot be used in the same night as the accomplice's "power". If the targeted player has activated an informative-type power during the same night, that player is not killed by this power. If the targeted player is not killed by this power for any reason, the user is instead informed of the targeted player's powers.

Given name: Many, but "Petrel" occours most commonly
Former affiliation: Team Rocket
Accusations include: Theft, disturbing local wildlife, kidnapping, identity theft, fraud, overconfident villain babble
Mugshot:
RSAf2BJ.png

Psychological report:
Appears to be Innocent.

"Powers":
MASTER OF DISGUISE - When used at night, targets two different players (chosen by the user, self-targeting is permitted). If any other powers activating in the same night would target the first player, they will target the second player instead, and vice-versa.

Given name: Fein, but insistently refers to self as "Wes"
Former affiliation: Claims to be ex-Team Snagem, but was arrested as a Cipher peon
Accusations include: Theft, identity theft, calumny, Pokémon abuse, doing a Beatles joke outdated by almost four decades (at the occasion)
Mugshot:
hvtJBqt.png

Psychological report:
Appears to be Innocent.

"Powers":
IMPERSONATE - The first time an Innocent-aligned player dies in the game, this power changes into that player's powers.

Given name: Gonzap
Former affiliation: Team Snagem
Accusations include: Theft, robbery, Pokémon abuse, illegal steroid smmugling
Mugshot:
IN3Wf0D.png

Psychological report:
Appears to be Innocent.
Will win when all Guilty players are dead, even if he is also dead.

"Powers":
BUFF REBUFF - Constantly active (does not require an activating action). Each time you're targeted by a night action that you haven't been targeted by at least once: that action's target becomes a different, randomly chosen player, and, at the end of the night, you will be informed of the description of the power that you were initially targeted by.

Given nameS: Billy, Tiffany, Clyde, Garret
Former affiliation: Go-Rock Squad (all four)
Accusations include: Disturbing local wildlife (all four), violating local noise regulations (all four), making people carry her shopping bags (Tiffany), standoffish artistic integrity (Clyde), sassing a court officer (Garret), assaulting the same court officer (Billy), stacking together inside a trenchcoat and insisting that they are a single person (all four)
MugshotS:
9jFvMjt.png

Psychological report:
Appear to be Guilty. Claim that they were actually just hired to do a prison gig and are now attempting to break out of the compound.
Will win if 50% of the living players are Guilty, even if the four of them are dead.
Suspected accomplice: Archie (Zapi). Apparently capable of communicating with the accomplice away from the compound's surveillance. Also suspected to have another, currently unknown accomplice; thought to be able to use a night action (along with any others) to discover that accomplice's identity and gain communication with them (both at the end of the night), but doing so is thought to remove that accomplice's "powers".

"Powers":
SUPER GO-ROCK DOGPILE ATTACK - When used at night, targets a player (chosen by the user) and kills that player. Cannot be used in the same night as the accomplice's "power". If the targeted player has activated a disruption-type power during the same night, that player is not killed by this power. If the targeted player is not killed by this power for any reason, in the beginning of the next day, it will be publically revealed that the targeted player was targeted by someone in the previous night (the identity of the targeting player(s) will not be revealed, but the amount of targeting players will be revealed).
[/hide]

=NIGHT ZERO=
Vipera Magnifica(Cyrus) does not use END STRIFE.
JackPK(Petrel) does not use MASTER OF DISGUISE.
Zapi(Archie) uses KEELHAUL. Superbird(Courtney) is bleeding.
Flora(Lovrina) does not use SO MUCH DISLIKE.
Butterfree(N) does not use TRUTH VERSUS IDEALS.
ILS(Gengar) uses ENTER DREAM, targeting Altissimo(Go-Rock Quads).
Negrek(Giovanni) uses BROADCAST RECEIVED, asking the question: "Is the number of factions in this game equal to two?".
Nira(Ghetsis) uses GATHER KNOWLEDGE, investigating Altissmo(Go-Rock Quads).
END OF NIGHT: Superbird dies. Negrek's question is answered "yes". Nira discovers Altissimo's powers. ILS gains private comms with Altissimo. Kratos Aurion("Wes") inherits Superbird's powers.

=DAY ONE=
No one is lynched.

=NIGHT ONE=
Vipera Magnifica(Cyrus) does not use END STRIFE.
JackPK(Petrel) uses MASTER OF DISGUISE to swap himself and Nira(Ghetsis) around.
Altissimo(Go-Rock Quads) uses SUPER GO-ROCK DOGPILE ATTACK. Due to MASTER OF DISGUISE, JackPK(Petrel) is attacked. As JackPK(Petrel) has activated a disruptive power this night, JackPK(Petrel) is not killed. Instead, the amount of players who have targeted JackPK(Petrel) will be published.
ILS(Gengar) uses ENTER DREAM, targeting Kratos Aurion("Wes").
Negrek(Giovanni) uses BROADCAST RECEIVED, asking the question: "Did the game begin with three scum-aligned players?".
Nira(Ghetsis) uses GATHER KNOWLEDGE, investigating JackPK(Petrel). Due to MASTER OF DISGUISE, however, Nira(Ghetsis) will investigate Nira(Ghetsis).
Kratos Aurion("Wes") uses SUPER RECON, investigating Superbird(Courtney) and sending the results to Butterfree(N).
END OF NIGHT: Negrek's question is answered "yes". Nira discovers Nira's role powers (gasp!). Butterfree discovers Superbird's role powers, due to Kratos Aurion's power. ILS gains private comms with Kratos Aurion. The amount of players who targeted JackPK (2) is published as Altissimo couldn't kill him.

=DAY TWO=
No one is lynched.

=NIGHT TWO=
Vipera Magnifica(Cyrus) uses END STRIFE, blocking off all of town's disrupting night powers.
JackPK(Petrel) attempts to use MASTER OF DISGUISE to swap I Liek Squirtles(Gengar) and Flora(Courtney) around. END STRIFE prevents the power from being activated.
Nira(Ghetsis) does not use CANE PLUNGE or GATHER KNOWLEDGE.
Altissimo(Go-Rock Quads) uses SUPER GO-ROCK DOGPILE ATTACK. Zero Moment(Gonzap)'s BUFF REBUFF activates. The action is not redirected due to END STRIFE. Zero Moment(Gonzap) is bleeding.
The accomplices calls Nira(Ghetsis) back.
ILS(Gengar) does not use ENTER DREAM.
Negrek(Giovanni) uses BROADCAST RECEIVED, asking the question: "Was the power to swap the night actions that target two players given to a scum-aligned role?".
Kratos Aurion("Wes") does not use SUPER RECON.
END OF NIGHT: Zero Moment(Gonzap) discovers the description of SUPER GO-ROCK DOGPILE ATTACK as a result of being targeted and dies. Negrek's question is answered "no". Nira(Ghetsis) is revealed to the accomplices and gains the ability to communicate with them, but loses his other powers.

=DAY THREE=
Vipera Magnifica(Cyrus) is lynched.

=NIGHT THREE=
JackPK(Petrel) uses MASTER OF DISGUISE to swap himself and Flora(Lovrina) around.
Altissimo(Go-Rock Quads) uses SUPER GO-ROCK DOGPILE ATTACK. Due to MASTER OF DISGUISE, JackPK(Petrel) is attacked. As JackPK(Petrel) has activated a disruptive power this night, JackPK(Petrel) is not killed. Instead, the amount of players who have targeted JackPK(Petrel) will be published.
ILS(Gengar) uses ENTER DREAM, targeting Negrek(Giovanni).
Negrek(Giovanni) uses BROADCAST RECEIVED, asking the question: "Was the (non-Lover) power to recruit others to communicate out-of-thread given to a Town role?".
Kratos Aurion("Wes") uses SUPER RECON, investigating Zero Moment(Gonzap) and sending the results to ILS(Gengar).
END OF NIGHT: Negrek's question is answered "yes". ILS discovers Zero Moment's role powers, due to Kratos Aurion's power. ILS gains private comms with Negrek. The amount of players who targeted JackPK (2) is published as Altissimo couldn't kill him.

=DAY FOUR=
Dazel(Ghetsis) is lynched.

=NIGHT FOUR=
JackPK(Petrel) uses MASTER OF DISGUISE to swap himself and Negrek(Giovanni) around.
Altissimo(Go-Rock Quads) uses SUPER GO-ROCK DOGPILE ATTACK. Kratos Aurion ("Wes") is bleeding.
ILS(Gengar) uses ENTER DREAM, targeting Butterfree(N).
Negrek(Giovanni) uses BROADCAST RECEIVED, asking the question: "Was the power to protect multiple other players at night given to a Town role?".
Kratos Aurion("Wes") does not use SUPER RECON.
END OF NIGHT: Kratos Aurion("Wes") dies. Negrek's question is answered "no". ILS gains private comms with Butterfree(N).

=DAY FIVE=
Flora(Lovrina) is lynched.

=NIGHT FIVE=
JackPK(Petrel) uses MASTER OF DISGUISE to swap himself and Negrek(Giovanni) around.
ILS(Gengar) uses ENTER DREAM, targeting JackPK(Petrel).
Negrek(Giovanni) uses BROADCAST RECEIVED, asking the question: "Was a Gladiator-like power given to an innocent-aligned role?".
END OF NIGHT: Negrek's question is answered "yes". ILS gains private comms with JackPK(Petrel). The amount of players who targeted JackPK (2) is published as Altissimo couldn't kill him.

=DAY SIX=
Altissimo(Go-Rock Quads) is lynched.

=NIGHT SIX=
JackPK(Petrel) uses MASTER OF DISGUISE to swap Zapi(Archie) and Negrek(Giovanni) around.
Zapi(Archie) uses KEELHAUL. JackPK(Petrel) is bleeding.
ILS(Gengar) uses ENTER DREAM, targeting Zapi(Archie). Due to MASTER OF DISGUISE, Negrek(Giovanni) is targeted.
Negrek(Giovanni) uses BROADCAST RECEIVED, asking the question: "Was the power to cause bold messages to appear during the day phase given to an innocent-aligned role?".
END OF NIGHT: JackPK(Petrel) dies. Negrek's question is answered "yes" (for the record, deploying The Thing kind of causes a lot of bold messages to appear, alright?). ILS gets a bogus communication gain PM with Negrek.

=DAY SEVEN=
Zapi(Archie) is lynched.

Well! A few of the roles I had running about were definitely a little too experimental for their own good, but all in all I managed to achieve more or less the balance and dynamic that I was expecting out of this setup. I for one am calling it a success.

That said, it'll probably be a while before I have more MFia up and running -- if I don't just run games constantly, it'll be a lot harder for me to burn out or run out of ideas.

Anyways, I hope everyone- or, well, more realistically, most of you enjoyed the game.

wait does that mean I wouldn't have died if I'd used my power :(

Fun game! Gah that announcement thing was baffling; definitely didn't see it turning out that way, haha.

whoo go town, etc., etc..

Back
Top Bottom