The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Games > TCoD Wi-Fi League > Dachét GTS

Notices

Old 06-22-2014, 01:07 AM
bye

Pronoun: she
Autumn is on a distinguished road
Default [Wanted] Non-English Vivillon

hello wurld I'm looking for a couple of non-English tag Vivillon forms. I dunno why, I just really like the idea of having Vivillon with tags of lots of different languages. I'm interested in any of the following forms (though for me, they have to be named "Vivillon", and not Prismillon or ビビヨン):

Garden

If you have any of these with a non-English tag, I'll gladly swap you my own English-tag version of it, or perhaps other obtainable Pokémon or one of my extra Vivillon forms.

(The foreign Vivillon I already have are: French Polar, Korean Continental, Japanese Elegant, Italian Meadow, German Modern, Italian Marine, German River, Spanish Sun, Italian Ocean, French Icy Snow, Spanish Savanna, Japanese Monsoon, Spanish Jungle, and Korean Sandstorm.)

Last edited by Autumn; 06-27-2014 at 11:02 PM.