• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Spectrum

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Pokémon Spectrum

The%20Sprectrum%20%21.png

Whelp, here's that site I've been working on for two years. Knock yourselves out.

Re: Pokémon Spectrum

Same here.

Mohac, you need some heavy duty CSS work! (I know it's my fault that I haven't written an official CSS thing on Psychic Blaze, but I'll gladly write you a personal and shorter one! If you want.)

As for the forums, they're a little unnecessary right now, but it should be fine as long as you don't start going "OMG guys come register at my forums!!! I'll make you a mod."

All images appear broken to me.
Yes, they were working for all of about ten seconds. I'm working on fixing that right now-- thanks for pointing it out.

And Mewtini-- that would be nice, thank you. I'll try reading Butterfree's one more time.

EDIT: I think the images on the main page are fixed. Are they?

Last edited:

Yes, they were working for all of about ten seconds. I'm working on fixing that right now-- thanks for pointing it out.

And Mewtini-- that would be nice, thank you. I'll try reading Butterfree's one more time.

EDIT: I think the images on the main page are fixed. Are they?

Yeah, they're fixed.

So I just looked through your source code! At least you've got some sort of stylesheet implement. However minimal it may be...

Anyway, I just did a Psychic Blaze thing that makes it a lot easier for me to do things, so I'm actually going to start writing that CSS thing really soon! \o/

Mohac you need to use the same layout, yeah. It looks super weird without it.

Also when you link to TCoD and TCoDf, you cannot use relative URLs. No.

You have to use the full http:// links. Otherwise it links to spectrum.host-ed.me/www.dragonflycave.com and stuff.

Also <p> elements are your friend. Your fanfic needs more of 'em.

Back
Top Bottom