• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

I swear that that part of Australia people call "NSW" actually stands for "Not Safe Work"

I think it was "sold" because that character doesn't really look like a C at all :P

Just recently I've been reading Joke as Jake.
I blame my boyfriend <3 XD

So I was reading this article about the hiring process at Nintendo (spoiler: it's pretty hard)
Anyway, the first point was "company seminar" which I misread as "cosplay seminar".

That's a pretty amusing image...

my roommate is a fountain of mis-sayings

today she was singing My Favorite Things from the Sound Of Music and suddenly I hear her sing "bright copper corn"

honey

no

"conclude, generally"

the comma was really big and there wasn't much of a gap between the words.

so "conclude,generally"

As "conclude eigencentrality"

I was talking to Qvalador a week-ish ago and said this:
me said:
I DON'T KNOW IT JUST HAPPENED. THEY CAST MUSIC MAN AND IT HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS.
and in reply recieved
Qvalador said:
I TOTALLY MISREAD THAT AS "IT HIT ME LIKE A TON OF DICKS" I'M SO SORRY

Back
Top Bottom