• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

Alright, I've got money and I'll have some more, so, I've got a special offer to make.

Everyone who is currently participating in the 2015 tournament and owns ten or less Pokémon -- not enough to fill up an active squad and have things in the PC, basically -- can have one non-evolving Pokémon on me. Rarity five or lower, please. Just name your choice and I'll buy it, and it should get beamed along in a jiffy. Absolutely 100% free of charge, by the way.
Totally taking you up on this. Could I get a female maractus with chlorophyll?

Alright, I've got money and I'll have some more, so, I've got a special offer to make.

Everyone who is currently participating in the 2015 tournament and owns ten or less Pokémon -- not enough to fill up an active squad and have things in the PC, basically -- can have one non-evolving Pokémon on me. Rarity five or lower, please. Just name your choice and I'll buy it, and it should get beamed along in a jiffy. Absolutely 100% free of charge, by the way.

Yay! I would like a Furfrou please :3 *edit, male but im not sure which ability to get! flip a coin or something.

I don't have enough Kalos pokes.

Totally taking you up on this. Could I get a female maractus with chlorophyll?

Yay! I would like a Furfrou please :3 *edit, male but im not sure which ability to get! flip a coin or something.

I don't have enough Kalos pokes.
Done and done. Now the transferring remains.

ETA: And a Basculin for Zekrom_B0lt, who's been PMing me for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey MF, could I please have a male Carvanha?

EDIT: Ah wait, you said non-evolving. In that case, I'd like a Female Hawlucha with Unburden.

Last edited:

Thank you for doing this! Could I get a female Emolga?

I guess I've sat on this throne of eggs long enough. And, uh, there's a hard maximum on how many I could conceivably need at once. So, one free lucky egg each to Sylph and Coloursfall.

I didn't even notice this until I saw that moony had posted here, whoops. Thanks bby ♥

Speaking of trade evos, looking for someone to trade with to evolve my Phantump.

Back
Top Bottom