• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bastard Mafia

can we please hide-tag our dog pictures its annoying to have them all load and make me lose my place

also i guess thers no mafia!!!!!!!!

puppies__square.gif

Does the game end when we come to the consensus that it was just a puppy party this whole time?

Well, if other dogs won't die during the night, we'll just have to kill them during the day! I volunteer that loser Eifie! Bulldogs are gross!

tumblr_lvlj4kivOy1qbxpeso1_500.jpg

(idk man...)

Bulldogs are gross!

Hey, bulldogs are great! : ( Just look at this pup:

39238-Cute-bulldog-pup-looking-coy-white-background.jpg
(I, too, inspected myself and got "tiny". VM, I'm guessing nothing came out of abstaining from using your night action?)

And if we lynch anyone, my vote goes to Shadow11615. I have a Hunch about them that won't go away, and although at this point I'm inclined to believe that this game is just a puppy-posting-party, if anyone's actually mafia I feel like it's them

Hey, bulldogs are great! : ( Just look at this pup:

39238-Cute-bulldog-pup-looking-coy-white-background.jpg
(I, too, inspected myself and got "tiny". VM, I'm guessing nothing came out of abstaining from using your night action?)

And if we lynch anyone, my vote goes to Shadow11615. I have a Hunch about them that won't go away, and although at this point I'm inclined to believe that this game is just a puppy-posting-party, if anyone's actually mafia I feel like it's them

[hide=Apparently you actually have to write something here for hide tags to work.]
beagle-bulldog-mix-puppies-jovie-the-bulldog-mix-puppies-daily-puppy.jpg

I'm willing to jump on this bandwagon. Shadow11615.

Toy_Poodle_5431018.jpg
I sniffed me, elegant, I tried to sniff MF, but it isn't allowed. Oh, and I'm the target of a bandwagon. Ok. I'll vote later.

Frankly, I suspect that there aren't any mafia and JackPK just wants us to kill each other for no reason. I propose we move to lynch JackPK to see if that has any effect on the game.

23695_pets_vertical_store_dogs_small_tile_8._CB312176604_.jpg
Also, unsurprisingly, nothing happened when I abstained from using my action.

Vote count: 2 for Shadow11615, 1 for JackPK

barnaby_sleep.jpg

Shadow11615 is dead.
48 hours for night actions.

Everybody woke up again. Except somebody who... *dramatic music* didn't.

2a68ed9b988c810970c3188f8d1aade5.jpg

Zapi was modkilled.
He was innocent.

24 hours for day phase discussion.

tumblr_m4x2jvSkeB1rsjb68o1_250.jpg

I tried to blow up Superbird last night, but somehow my doggy instincts took over and I ended up sniffing his butt instead... bummer. ... Literally.

I sniffed Flora last night to see what would happen. She was filled with the stench of death.

Skele-Dog.jpg

Maybe we could call a vote to end the game or something? We've already sniffed everyone at least once, and tried to lynch the GM, and there's no Mafia in sight, so I don't know what else we'd do.

And plus, I tried sniffing Butterfree last night (the one remaining possibility, someone who's not even in the game) and she was indubitably not a dog.

388586d084389a0c15f1a5726a81be11.jpg

Yeah, I'm out of ideas. Vote for unconditional Town win?

So uh, yeah, to be as clear as possible while still leaving an avenue open to continue if y'all want to: The innocents do have a secret win condition that none of you were informed of in your PMs. You haven't met this win condition yet. It's something that can be achieved by normal mafia gameplay (i.e. not weird shit like lynching the GM or sniffing non-players). Mostly I was expecting you to stumble upon it accidentally eventually, but you haven't yet.

I'll consider this the end of the day phase, so no lynch today (and, before I forget, Altissimo is warned for not posting during the day phase). But as a quick intermediary phase between the day and night, please post here to let me know: do you still want to keep playing, or are you not having fun anymore and want to end the game?

I'll give it at least 24 hours, or until everybody still living has chimed in, and then I'll either proceed to the night phase or end the game, depending on what the majority of y'all say.

tumblr_nixekeTrBW1u1excmo1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom