• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Dream Thread

“IT’S STAR WOLF! GET DOWN!”

Four dark, sleek ships passed over the plaza. John was in a restaurant. He had yelled the warning. The customers just stared. No one did anything. He saw the four ships move closer and closer. One of the customers jumped up. “I can’t take this anymore! Cuoloh oxk oihk mhev!” (Read the mentioned fanfic for the information on Cerenian magic)

Suddenly the figure changed. The head elongated to a rounded point at front. The ears moved up to the top of the head. A tail with three silver rings grew out of the back as the skin melted away. Blue fur came through the skin. A kid recognized who it was and said, “He’s not lying! GET DOWN!” A couple shots flew by the window. Everyone on the team had shown up by now. Shots were ringing out left and right. The Star Fox team was trying to escape. Suddenly, a white light enveloped John as both teams stared in awe…

That scene from my fanfic? An actual dream. Except there was more stuff that I'd rather not talk about involving Fox and Krystal. I'll leave that to your interpretation.

Also... After visiting Disneyland twice in one year, I had a dream I was with this singer I know. At Disneyland. And we were going on "Extreme Splash Mountain. Which is basically a vertical drop off the Matterhorn into an underground pool. Underwater for a couple seconds. And then she went insane about some big test coming up in school. :/

Of course, there's also the Honeycomb guy turning around and scaring me. What was I, like, five when that happened?

Also... I've had a dream about said singer going into America's Got Talent, coming out crying, everyone looking at the sign, and it was actually Dancing with the Stars. 0.0 Amazingly, a few months later a similar thing happened in which her band went to a place where a record company was looking for new talent... turned out to be a disorganized mess and a waste of time. Plus they're going for AGT right now, they (should) get a response in a couple weeks. XD

Oh, and the last one. I got out of my bed and there were a bunch of gold coins in my hallway. Like Aladdin Cave of Wonders style. Piles of em. And on them were... A Potato. And a Broccoli. And they were saying something... or singing. Yeah, they were from a Wee Sing Train video. Yes, this was a few days after my Honeycomb Guy dream.

Then there was the recurring dream where walk into my parent's room and I'm sucked into a shoebox and show up on Jeopardy. This was when I was 2-4. Yeah, I watched that all the time. :D

I have a lot of these... Then there's these "insertion" dreams where I'm sucked into Pokemon Crystal. Lol. Speaking of which, the first Pokemon dream I had was something about Ash Misty and Brock helping me collect chicken eggs in the pen I have out back. :/

Then there was the one where this one kid who used to annoy the crap outta me was forcing everyone in the school to be naked... I killed him with a lightsaber, then George Costanza from Sienfeld showed up, revealed HE was the mastermind, and I killed that retard too. No one makes my friend do that, FOOL.

Also... Ever have a dream, then days, weeks, months, or even years see EXACTLY THE SAME THING? I did that. Like five times. Yeah. :/

Last edited:
I had a very odd and amusing dream the other day, one of the very, very few I have that isn't either so mundane that it interferes with my real memories or really really disturbing. Anyway, I only really remember the dream's general premise:

Dr. Wily rigs the Kids' Choice Awards.

(this might be a double post since my computer froze while i was sending this before)

I had a really weird dream last night.

It started off that I was walking to the bus stop (to get to school) but I was lost. I followed these two kids up this really steep hill (it was practically vertical). I looked over at the top of the hill and realised that it wasn't my school. I checked my phone to see what the time was and it said 9:45, meaning that I missed the bus. I called up my mum to tell her and she said to walk back to my friends house. I got to my friends house (which was in the middle of the city and the whole room was made of glass, except for a black stone floor) and my mum was there with three boxes. She told me that I could keep one because I missed the bus. I chose the one that had Wii games inside.

Then the dream changed and I was my own character (K.T). I was with Ness, Paula and Poo in the middle of the desert. It was really hot and we were all about to pass out when Poo called out for his friends to save us. Everything went black and when I could see again, we were on a blue mat that was sailing across the ocean. Apparently everyone passed out from sunstroke and Poo's friends found us and somehow put us on a blue mat that was in the water.

The dream changed again and I was at my old house. My dad was in the spa so I asked him what he was doing. He said that he was in the spa because he was getting ready for work. I walked through (wtf) the spa and into my room. Two kids in my class were there and one of them said "you have a nice TV" and my dream ended.

I had this really awesome dream about a week ago.

I can't remember which event came first, but I'll order them in the one in which I presume was first.

I was in a mall, more like a long strip of building with shops on both walls, and the lights were dim and the carpet was purple with moons and stars on it. I almost walked by this one place, but stopped ten feet from it. It had a sign in front, pointing towards the inside, and I could see a few stools and a counter in the shop. Then this really drunk woman staggered out and said, "Aaah, gimme another cuppa joe~" and she collapsed. Some guy who worked there dragged her back in.

And then I turned around and saw that there were three stages on the opposite wall, with seats (like the kind you see in a theatre) in front of all of them. Darksong was sitting in one, and there was someone on the stage, so I sat next to her, only to realize the person on stage was Orochimaru (from Naruto; I always dream about him for some reason O.o;). Too late, oh well.

And then Orochimaru started asking the crowd questions about random things. Then he looked at Darksong and told her to do something, which she did easily.

Then it was my turn.

In this really evil-sounding voice that was more ridiculous than anything else, he told me "Now... you must dress up... like NARUTO!!" I accomplished that easily.

The next part was this little mid-scene in which Orochimaru and Kimimaro (:D) were in this birdhouse-thing made of black string and round wooden poles. Orochimaru told Kimimaro to prepare tea somewhere. Kimimaro exits right.

There's just one thing you have to know about this before you continue (and remember it): Kimimaro's eyes were never shown until the event I'll call "the end."

And then in some sort of "meanwhile" or timeskip, my class was on a field trip to a small science center on a slope. On one wall it had this huge buffalo head made of rubber that snorted every so often, and in the room behind that it had a fake zoo. For some reason I was in a swimsuit, but that's irrelevant. I went back to the fake zoo, where there was a group of three or four hyper nine-year olds were running around looking at stuff. I approached a sign with a few words carved in black letters:

"WALLABY ELEPHANTS
100 ft -->"

The kids were yelling and stuff coming over to the sign. And then they were quiet for a split second while they stood there looking at it like zombies. I was thinking "Phew, that's over" when they started screaming their heads off again and dashing back in the direction from which they came to see the "wallaby elephants."

I exited the science center to follow my class, and for some reason I was wearing normal clothes, no longer a swimsuit.

And then as I crossed the road at a four way intersection (with NO crosswalk), this big wind started blowing. a counselor and a student were clinging for dear life on the open doors of the science center, and they reminisced about something that went something like this:

Student: *person's name*, what is this?
Counselor: It's a tornado. We have a high chance of surviving.
Student: AAAAAAAAH!!!

Meanwhile I was clinging to the nearly flat wall of a black building that looked like the placae in which my father works. I was crouching like that until the wind subsided and continued down the slope.

Cue another scene skip.

It was a house that was a lot like one I used to live in (white with a bit of blue) on a street I didn't recognize. Kimimaro was in the building, and he began pouring tea into two cups. After that he went into a room and... disappeared. Just after his eyes were finally shown. "The end."

Darksong and I appeared in the house, conversed about why there was tea on the table, and then left.

I can't remember anything much about that.

A couple of nights later I dreamed about a "camel wolf" attacking a small african elephant that was only as large as it (a bit bigger). For the camel wolf, imagine a wolf with a camel-like head and a small hump on its back. Then I saw an "Afghanistan wolf," which was a wolf with a short snout, orange-tan fur, and a white underbelly.

I guess the small elephant was a wallaby elephant?

Wallaby elephant sounds cute. X333

Too much Fable 2 has made me dream about it. D: I dreamt I was my character (looks kinda like me - fat with long hair, but with more scars), and I was taking out some Hobbes from this lady's basement. After that I took her to the Cow and Corset to hit on her (was that her favourite spot or something? I dunno), when I saw this girl who, after I thought about it later, was the character of my friend. She just sat in the far corner and watched me the entire time.

...Need I a break? Nah!

Last night I had a dream about getting random Christmas presents in May. Oh, and sliding sideways along a wet bridge >>;

I had a dream about this village of chicken people, and there was this one chicken-person who I hung out with. We went on missions (to destroy spacecrafts) together. But their village was always getting bombed by terrorists, or something.. (they flew planes and blew shit up, what else could they be?) - and then the chicken-person-I-hung-out-with's mum got blown up, (we knew because her mum left a note in their house saying that she had died ).

(their houses were just boxes like this):
nest10.jpg

(Only they were like 15 boxes-wide and went up like 30 stories high).
These chickens were fucking fat, so don't ask me how they climbed 30-story-high boxes.

So yeah, the chicken person's mum got blown up, so I cried(wtf..), hugged my chicken-friend and was like "don't worry it'll be ok",
Then I woke up. <3 - Leaving my friend all alone there in my dream. xD

I didn't make any of that up btw. ,,xD
♥​

All I can remember is that it was a recurring dream -- I've dreamed about this before.

I climbed up some black stairs (on all fours), and there were about five different staircases before I reached the top, which was really high up in the air. There was a machine that would give me different ice-cream products (imagine a sideways vending machine), and for some reason, there weren't a lot in there. I knew someone had stolen them, but my sister didn't. So I pointed out where he had probably gone (he was in a rather stupid place -- under a table), but we never did get to recovering our sweets.

And since I dreamed this before, I think it has some meaning to it.

I don't think I posted my dream about the "shiny Swablu."

Anyway, I was playing a 4th-generation Pokemon game with FireRed-style overworld sprites and ran into a Pokemon. It was a shiny Swablu, but without all the swirly stars. However, it was silver colored and looked as if it was etched into platinum. I threw a premier ball.

"___used one Premier Ball!"

"Oh, no! The Pokemon broke free!
"The wild Swablu fled!"

>:(

I'm glad and not glad it was a dream at the same time. I'll probably be doing a sprite of it sometime.

I don't think I posted my dream about the "shiny Swablu."

Anyway, I was playing a 4th-generation Pokemon game with FireRed-style overworld sprites and ran into a Pokemon. It was a shiny Swablu, but without all the swirly stars. However, it was silver colored and looked as if it was etched into platinum. I threw a premier ball.

"___used one Premier Ball!"

"Oh, no! The Pokemon broke free!
"The wild Swablu fled!"

>:(

I'm glad and not glad it was a dream at the same time. I'll probably be doing a sprite of it sometime.

I had a dream like that about a Slugma. I've wanted a shiny Slugma since then..

Anyways, I remember quite a bit of my dream last night. I first remember waking up, except my bed was on the other side of my room (I figured I must have moved it) from where I was I could peek out my window with getting up, so I looked out and it was REALLY EFFIN NICE. I wish my neighborhood was as nice as it was in that dream o.o Also, it was summer. After lying in my bed for a bit (like I do normally... I thought I was awake, I guess) I went outside. The entire layout of my house had changed and there was a sliding door where the kitchen was that went out to the side of the house. The neighbors were outside talking, and then they commented how nice my hair was (I hadn't brushed it and had a bed-head, so idk). Then I forget a little bit of the dream D:.
Then, later in the dream, My house was back to normal, and I was pretending to be Giroro for some reason. Then I heard someone knocking on the door. I suddenly actually turned into Giroro here, and went to answer the door. The Gururu platoon was outside, and Gururu shot me in the belly and I fell over. Then I got woken up by my dad IRL.

It was pretty cool.

Something I was going to type up on Friday:

On Thursday part of my dream involved a conversation between Kabuto and Kimimaro.

They had gotten on something about attacking a nearby village.

Kabuto: Are you ready to go?
Kimimaro: Yes.
Kabuto: What about the explosives?
Kimimaro: [The villagers must] run away from the explosives.

O.o

Billy Jigsaw got me and then later we found him in the shower. Aaaaaah. *_*

Last night though I had a pretty damn scary dream. Satan kept trying to kill me & a bunch of other people and if we refuse to die, he comes back to kill us in a more scary and horrific way. It was scary in a dream and I didn't wake up because I was intruiged and let my curiousity get the better of me.

The first thing I remembered was that there were killer bees under our doorstep.

---YET ANOTHER NARUTO DREAM ___

However, I also dreamed that we were at my house, trying to go to bed or something, and Kabuto was with us. I asked, "How do you make such realistic clones?"

Then he said, "Kabutopses."

I was like, Kabutops? o_O That's the evolved form of Kabuto...!

When I reached the top of the stairs, I saw Hinata, who for some reason was only two feet tall. Either that, or she was kneeling. I told her I thought she was awesome. :)

EDIT: How did I forget this? She also seemed sad about something.

EDIT: Also, at the beginning, Cryptica and I were in Japan and crossing a bridge. When it started collapsing, we realized the Akatsuki were behind us. I'm pretty sure Deidara exploded one end of the bridge, and Kakuzu was using levitating money xD

Last edited:
I've had pregnant dreams for the past three nights. >>;

In the first one, I was on the computer late at night. I was talking to my friend Alex, and I said, "I'm pregnant!" Alex typed back (and I could hear his voice for some reason), "Don't worry, Korinna! You're only 17!" ...I'm not 17, but wht kinda freaked me out when I woke up is that I'm supposed to be visitng my bf in England when I turn 17. There was no mention of a father, however, so it could've been anyone.

In the second one, I was at my grandmother's house with my head down on the kitchen table. One of my band directors walked by me and asked what was wrong. I didn't say anything, but he knew somehow and said, "It's okay - deciding to have a baby is just the first step!" Then I went into the bathroom and looked under the sink, where there were lots of toothbrushes :P

In the third one, from last night, I was at some kind of store with my friends... I was trying to decide whether I wanted Doritos or Cheetos, and what kind. I settled with just regular Cheetos, and went to sit with my friends, who asked if I thought the boat ride was fun. What?
It skipped to a different scene, where I was home on the computer, which was messing up as usual. My Wii was also sitting beside the monitor. A little icon came up on the screen that looked like a computer with shreds of paper flying off of it. I freaked out for a second, then pushed the eject button on the Wii. I pulled out 2 Battle Revolution discs, Kirby Air Ride, SSBM, and DDR... Then I was on msn with my bf Cream. We were talking like normal when all of a sudden he said, "omg I'm going to die :(" I was like, "WAIT, I'm pregnant with YOUR baby! @_@"
...And then my computer shut itself off. My mom came in and said, "What are you doing, Korinna? Go to school." So I went downstairs to get ready, even though it was 1:25am.

:/

I had a dream where my boyfriend told me he was bisexual and asked me if he could make out with some random dude, to which I said yes but only if I could make out with some random girl if I could find one willing. He said yes and promptly made out with a dude. Part of me realized it was a dream, therefore any girl I could find would be willing, so I might as well find a cute one. I searched this odd fair place and was looking... and then I woke up. Odd.

I... tend to have a lot of homoerotic dreams 0.o When I was younger I almost had dream-sex with another girl but I didn't know how lesbian sex worked at the time so we didn't and I went on to other things. And I've kissed girls several times in dreams. I haven't had any dreams that involve sex of any kind since. Strangely, this happens more often with girls then boys...

I've had a recurring dream for over a year now. Well, it's not always the same. I mean, sometimes I'd go to sleep one night and things would happen that supposedly would happen over the span of the day. The next night, I dream of what would happen the next day, and so on. Sometimes it doesn't even feel like a dream - it feels like I'm remembering something, it feels as though it's actually happened - even when I wake up. Sometimes, I even end up seeing these events when I'm just dozing off or daydreaming.

But it's always about the same person (or, in some cases, people).

Basically, according to these dreams, I met a 17-year-old black boy named Daquan (pronounced as though there was a "y" after the first "a") when I was in fifth grade (where I would have been...10?) and we had some kind of relationship going on. Yes, I know it's weird, I was ten and all...but that's just what happened in the dreams. We loved each other. And I swear, in those dreams I really feel something that feels too good and too true to just be a dream. He used to take me out, we used to spend so much time together...he was basically the perfect guy.

When he turned 18, I broke up with him.

It broke his heart - and mine - but I knew it was for the best. I knew it was illegal for us to have such a relationship (no, we never had any sex - I'm a virgin in both real life and dreams...we made out and stuff, that's all), so I broke up with him. Not long afterward, he went to jail with murder charges. Deep down inside I knew it couldn't have been him - so I did a little investigating of my own. Within a year, I had found sufficient evidence to prove that Daquan was not behind the murder. But, being 11, no one believed me. All I could do was wait.

Then, those couple of years are foggy in my memory-dreams. The next thing I know, it's present day and I'm just walking out of my school when I notice a souped-up car parked on the sidewalk right in front of my school. I mean the kinds of cars with automatic doors that slide out and up and looks something like what you would find in a Need for Speed game. Then I hear someone yell my name and I look around. What do you know, there's Daquan, standing in a crowd of kids trying to leave the school. So I scream his name, drop my bag, run up to him, and jump on him in an embrace. (It may be worth noting that at the present day, I would be 13 and he would be 21.)

But then, in the front passenger seat, there's some Puerto Rican 19-year-old boy. Apparently his name is Jason and I knew him for a long time (though he wasn't in previous dreams, the memory of a long-lasting brotherly friendship surfaces). Since I'm with a good friend (she actually exists, and I've really known her for five years), it's all awkward at first. Then I introduce Daquan and Jason to the girl and eventually we come to the conclusion that after such a long time, Daquan and I need some time alone to reminisce (apparently, according to the memories I have within these dreams, Jason and I used to hang out during those years that I never actually dreamed of). So Jason walks my friend home. Eventually, I go behind her back (because I'm closer to Jason than to her) and tell him that she's never faithful, no matter how much she likes a guy (which is true) because they were about to start dating.

So, back to the present, Daquan drives me to a nearby mall (which my mom and brother magically agree to - in fact, from this point on, they let me do whatever I want) and buys me a whole bunch of things that I've always wanted but could never afford (shoes, clothes, video games, a CELL PHONE), then we eat some ice cream, watch a movie, and eat some Popeyes chicken and biscuits, all the while discussing things we'd missed in each others' lives (since he was in jail, it was mostly me talking). Towards the end of our conversation, he kisses me. Then we generally get back in touch (which is easier because he bought me a CELL PHONE) and start going out again.

Eventually, we both realize that, during the time of our lack of communication, we both learned how to dance. As in, with a crew. Like in Step Up 2: The Streets. So the three of us (Daquan, Jason and me) start practicing. But we needed a deejay to fix the music while we're dancing. Eventually we meet an Italian boy with a dark, mini-afro that could deejay. So, eventually, we met a whole bunch of talented teenage dancers, one by one, and formed a crew. We even had a name. Some couples were formed within the crew. Then we made our debut at an annual carnival down the street from my house, and our second performance at a house party several hours away when traveling by car, secretly arranged by one of the crew members.

These events randomly occur in random dreams almost every night/day.
And I still don't understand them. But I have this strange feeling that they're important.

Back
Top Bottom