• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Song Above!

Thrash. Groove. If you want BM, listen to like Immortal or Emperor or whatever... there's a biiiiig difference.

Mmm... Well my apologies for being... What's a good word to use here...? Well, ignorant, I guess, for lack of a another word to use. I don't really get much outside of video game, anime, and J or K-pop/rock, usually because most other music doesn't really appeal to me...

well the production in BM is much worse (more thin and trebly), the vocals are usually high pitched squeals, lyrics focus on satanism, non-linear song-structures, etc etc. lots of blastbeats.

this is less... well it's heavy and has tremolo riffing and i guess the vocals are more death metal than thrash, but it's still basic thrash. sounds similar to Pantera or Slayer.

i'm a metal nerd though

Well, we've all got something to nerd out about xD

bringing this back on topic~

M15+16+17 - Kajiura Yuki

That's seriously what she calls the song. She doesn't name any of the tracks for Kara no Kyoukai, unfortunately. This one plays during the fight scene between Kokutou Azaka and Ouji in Kara no Kyoukai chapter 6: Oblivion Recorder

Ugh, the music from this series is just magically breathtaking, I absolutely love this.

Edit: OH, that's why this music is beautiful, it's Yuki Kajiura! She's the one woh did the the soundtrack to Noir!

Fuck, now I have to post something from Kajiura instead of David Bowie. ><

Intro Theme

It starts at :30, so ya, it's great.

I... kinda enjoyed that song, though it took awhile to get into, I had to skip the first part. D: When they started singing, though, I started to like it better.

@Blazing: Hm, just wondering if you've heard this. All of the music work done in Noir is by Kajiura, except the OP and ED I think.
Canta Per Me
One of my favorite anime tracks ever. :/

Pretty album art >.>

It's a bit on the heavy side for me... But it makes me think of Guilty Gear xD

Yuusha-Oh Tanjou! Perfect Yell Version

From the greatest giant robot anime, ever. Seriously. Gurren Lagann has nothing on this. It's the very epitome of hotbloodedness, not mention, Nobuyuki Hiyama. Greatest seiyuu, ever <3

GOOOORUDIOON... KURASSSSHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom