• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Presents

- suit and tie
- hero of rage t-shirt
- Skyrim
- cash
- 11/22/63 (newest stephen king novel)
- tool kit

So yeah, fun stuff.

Typing this from a brand new iPod Touch.

Also got The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which pleased me greatly.

Also got The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which pleased me greatly.

Lucky. I love that movie D:

I got about $350, and only one present worth mentioning. I got a Bamboo Connect :D Look it up. It's going to make computer art much easier.

From mum and dad:
A makeup book (totally not hinting anything at all)
A straightener and curler set
A selection of baking books. (yay!)

I dunno what nan and uncle james got me as I spent Christmas around Sam's and forgot to get their presents.

Sam got me:
Sonic colours (Is now addicted)
Some lovely chocolate

Sam's family got me:
A nice fushia (not pink!!!!!) jumper
A mug and gingerbread man

Av (mum's friend) got me:
A casserole dish. (I needed one)
A manicure set (Awesome!!!)

I also got a stocking with marshmallows, socks, malteasers. pens and toblerone. I've had it good this year. ^^

Various things from my mum, which I bought myself over the last few months and she reimbursed me for (like a Kindle!); Ghost Trick (:D); half a fic; and then various things I bought for myself, most importantly a Zelda 3DS (I bought it, system transferred from my old one, then traded in the old one at a loss of sixty quid. so worth it). Also various games which were less Christmas presents and more games I happened to buy around this time. Also a subscription to ONM.

Just today, received in the mail:
-Four blue wristbands with Pokeball designs on them (which is creepy, because I looked at them like a week before when browsing online shopping sites)

-Awesome sauce Arceus figure FROM JAPAN
OMG OMG IT SAYS "POCKET MONSTERS"

Manga including
-Haruhi 10
-Haruhi chan 2-3
-Lucky Star 8
-Toradora 2-3
-Yotsuba 10
-The Two most recent Haruhi Light novels
-The world ends with you DS game
-New Headphones w/ mic
-Speakers

This year was pretty good :)

I got...
-A 3DS!
-Starfox 3D
-Sonic shirt
-SWISH PANTS (you know, those athletic pants that go "swish")
-an awesome [five-headed] dragon incense burner, plus incense to burn in it
...from Santa Claus and my parents >:3

From the rest of my family, I got
-$50 all together from my grandmother and my aunt
-warm-smelling body wash
-Thundercats shirt
-$20 from another aunt, which I used to buy a stuffed giraffe and five Wheel of Time books
-$50 Amazon gift card from my older sister, which I used for Nintendogs+cats and a Blind Guardian shirt

...My gifts to myself were a Dewott plush and Monster Rancher DS :P

Lol a little late, am I?

Well since my birthday wasn't that far away from Christmas I will add that too.

-My Little Pony FIM Blind Bags Collection
-Art set
-Kirby's Return to Dream Land
-Sonic Generations (early present)
-Mario Kart 7
-Pinkie Pie pillow
-Kindle Fire

My Christmas was... surprisingly lame:

-Gag gifts
-A small amount of chocolate >:(
-A football jersey that was too small
-A new PS3 controller (as I broke my old one). This one didn't work from the start though
-My sole video game (Madden NFL 12) which I couldn't play for a while because of said broken controller
-A calendar
-I drawing board-thing (for someone who hates art)
-The last book in the Inheritance Cycle, which I thought was pretty good, but finished much too quickly
-Some new pajamas, but the waist of the pants was too wide, and when I tried tightening them the string broke
-A t-shirt
-iTunes and App Store cards, which would've been nice if I actually used my iPod anymore
-The last Harry Potter movie DVD, my least favourite of the series. At least my parents enjoyed it

Green (Enjoyed)
Orange (Meh)
Red (:/ )

Plus I lost my Birthday gift from a year and a half ago ($100 jacket) and my bank card before and after the actual holiday.

Back
Top Bottom