• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want for Christmas?

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth you an iTunes gift card and the one I love.

...And possibly Brawl. >3

Money for my Japan trip, and I dunno what else. Maybe The Dark Knight on DVD. There's not really much I want right now. :V

My brother and I really want a Wii and Brawl to go with it.

And, um... I probably want some sort of CD. There are a ton I want, actually, just can't think off the top of my head. Maybe that live Within Temptation one...

Well, I can't say I wish for games, since I don't really recieve any... I'll just buy my own.

But...

A new couch (leather plz)

A new television (32" HD plz)

...and that's it. I feel boring this year :<

Money~ (That's what I want).

Really, either money or a gift card to Barnes and Noble. Or both. :3 My mumzies will probably be awesome and get me a bunch of small fun things, like Pokemon cards, candy and cute cheezy cards. Last year my parents got me a 360, so for my last forced year of Christmas with them, I'll go easy on them. :3 That list extends to my extended family, since they never have any idea what to get me and usually just get me something boring that I always lose and feel bad about. Really, if I get a fiver from my uncles, aunts and grandpa, I'd have fifteen dollars, which I would love. Though knowing my gramps, he'll give me twenty, so I'd have thirty dollars. Awesome~

For people to remember what date Christmas is? People should be talking about upcoming candy hauls right now, not upcoming swag hauls.

...and you know someone else is going to post this thread again next month... and again in December... probably another one called "So what do you want next year? :D" on December 26th...

oh god I don't know what to say

Last year my parents asked for a list so I just kind of made one up with a "these are just some examples for the sake of a list; I am not expecting anywhere near all of this"

...and they got me all ~$350 of it. I can't do that again this year. :|

I used to do that a lot, actually, although no one ever got me everything on it. I thought it was convenient and would keep people from asking me, but no, apparently I wasn't clear enough that it wasn't just me being selfish. They all laughed at me. D: Did it last year, actually [/no shame]. But I guess I won't this year.

Actually I was kind of worried for a while; I've been an atheist for years now, but I only told my parents I was this January. Not that my parents are really the type to do this, but I was expecting a "well Christmas is a Christian holiday and you're not Christian so I guess you don't need presents!" That was why I waited until after the holidays to tell them, just to make sure that I at least got things on my 18th Christmas. But now my mom's telling my brother and I what to buy her for Christmas and it would be downright cruel of her to expect something from me and not get me anything in return, so I guess I'm in the clear for free stuff (at least until I'm really "too old for lots of presents").

ANYWAY more on topic um. I guess part of the reason I'm not making the list this year is that I really don't know what I want. Video games would be nice, but my family hasn't bought me video games for years and at any rate I need to stop getting new ones until I've had a chance to finish more of the ones I own. It'll probably just be more dragon figurines/clothes/calendars and art supplies, which is fine. Everyone else can just give me money.

Okay, new thing to add to me list: PMD2 I've been playing the first two recently and want the other now. D:

I don't really know what I want this year. It's a little too early to be talking about this. My sister annoys the heck out of me because she continues to talk about it.

1. an IPod
2. Video Camera
3. Macromedia Flash
4. A lot of Stephen King Books

I can't think of anything else. I don't really have a long list this year.

Let's see here...
  • some yoga video tape
  • a wii points card (good filler gift)
  • That new Animal crossing game (even though it comes out on my birthday and I might be able to get it)
  • you can never have too many pairs so pajamas
  • some sort of pokemon thing that ISN'T DIAMOND AND PEARL RELATED!!! (plushie, figurine,etc)
  • sewing machine (and a manual on how to use it)
  • coloring book
  • Working sound on my computer
  • something else cool

Dad: Already got my guitar, and he got me Sonic Chronicles as well (we don't see him until next February, so he got us ours early).

Mum: Hoping for Final Fantasy VIII. :3

Back
Top Bottom