• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Myspace ,Facebook

He is friend whoring. I shall oblige.

myspace: Harmonious Dissonance

You guys don't get my facebook <_<"

I have a facebook but I'm not sharing because I like to keep my internet life and my real life seperate. :P

I do, however, have a blog which I don't mind sharing. It has pitifully few updates. :(

You dang kids and your bookfaces! When I was your age I had to walk six miles through heavy snow to get to my friends house! Back in my day... zzz...

But seriously, I won't give away anything but my YouTube channels here and here.

You dang kids and your bookfaces! When I was your age I had to walk six miles through heavy snow to get to my friends house! Back in my day... zzz...

But seriously, I won't give away anything but my YouTube channels here and here.

When I was my age we got snow in freaking JUNE. And our winters hit the -30 mark. -60 with the Wind Chill

Oh, And no one has myspace anymore? :/

Oh, And no one has myspace anymore? :/

I don't think so. I joined a couple of years ago, didn't like it and then deleted my account three seconds later. I guess using Myspace is better than Bebo though. I know fewer people that use that than Myspace.
I have a facebook though, which I'm not posting.

My twitter is Rasrap_Smurf which I used to use for pointless stuff like tracking progress on super mario bros. Now I use it for pointless stuff like saying what I'm thinking at the moment.

i don't have a facebook or a twitter account because i'm a nonconformist

you are all sheep

baa

deliberately not doing something to be nonconformist is the same as doing something to be conformist; you're still doing things based on what other people do. so really you're more of a sheep than say, me, who's on facebook because I enjoy it, rather than how many other people are already on it/not on it.

not giving out facebook to people I don't know, don't like twitter, strongly dislike myspace.

deliberately not doing something to be nonconformist is the same as doing something to be conformist; you're still doing things based on what other people do. so really you're more of a sheep than say, me, who's on facebook because I enjoy it, rather than how many other people are already on it/not on it.
i don't think you got the joke.

i don't think you got the joke.
probably not but hiss I hate it when people mention non-conformity in relation to social networking

Well, Ii don't like facebook, so I don't have one. do i win yet

Back
Top Bottom