• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sword Of Aeons

Yenaa

kid a
Pronoun
he
Homepage - Sword of Aeons is my small video gaming community that I would like to share with the world. I have a vision for fans to have an inviting social website to come to, join and interact with other fans of various games. Sword of Aeons allows users to create content about their games, blog about their lives as well as post in our forums. My goal is to have a large forum community as well as an outstanding video game guide archive.

It'd be a honor for you guys to give me some critique on the site. I'll try to meet whatever you say.

Also, joining wouldn't half bad either. I'm really confident about the site and I want it to be successful. ^^

Thanks for your time.

That's quite a nice site. The layout is good and the content is easy to read through.
The only thing I would say is to read through the articles that you write 3 or 4 times, just so you pick out all the spelling and grammar mistakes. I've seen a few as I've looked through, so keep an eye out.

I looked here because of the Fable reference. :V

It's quite a nice site, overall, but as Freddie mentioned, you should pick the grammatical errors out of there.

Back
Top Bottom