• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

I thought the animation was going to be an epic GAMZEE SMACKDOWN

But no, it wasn't. FUCKING CLOCKS

...hey, wouldn't it be interesting if the panel showed Slick's adventures and the banner showed the trolls/John/whoever?

Hey, he's Hussie. He'll figure out a way to make this update retroactively cool.

I have a question for you guys. Top 5 Homestuck songs for you? Mine are:

5: Dance of Thorns
4: Umbral Ultimatum
3: Spider8reath
2: MeGaLoVania
1: Rex Duodecim Angelus

I can't make a list, but here's the ones I like:

Time on my Side
Requiem of Sunshine and Rainbows
Science Seahorse
Terezi Owns
The Carnival
At the Price of Oblivion

Squeeness, I got added to the list! I am unreasonably ecstatic about this.

MUSIC:Zillyhoo. That is all. (I kid; I like ALL THE MUSIC. ALL OF IT.)

Oh boy. Um.

5. Dance of Thorns
4. Alternia
3. MeGaLoVania
2. Time on My Side
1. Umbral Ultimatum

That was so hard to choose, you don't even know. Honorable mentions include Savior of the Waking World, Killed By BR8K Spider!!!!!!!!, Spider8reath, Heir Conditioning... hell, everything. Why is Homestuck music so awesome?

Finally joining and stuff. I've been completely addicted to this recently... My favourite character is Gamzee (I guess my recent avatars made that obvious) and I also like Eridan, Tavros and Terezi. Dave is my favourite human.

Uh, as for music I like... That's a tricky one, 'cause HS has pretty amazing music in general, but if I had to narrow it down:

5: The Carnival - well, who doesn't like carnivals?

4: BL1ND JUST1C3 : 1NV3ST1G4T1ON - SO INTENSE

3: Blackest heart - Gotta admit, I was pretty damn creeped out when I was crawling through the vents as Nepeta with this in the background.

2: Midnight Calliope - I will never sleep again

1: Eridan's theme - Makes me so happy. Plus a fan did a really funny vocal version. Damn it, I wish Eridan didn't turn into a coward and get himself murdered. fuck you Kanaya and your stupid chainsaw ;-;

I'm kind of hoping that if the clock is broken it won't matter if her death was just and she will not stay dead.

Everyone at MSPA Forums (including me) was hyped up for the 6/12 update.

Everyone at MSPA Forums (Including me) was dissapointed by the 6/12 update.

:(

I thought it was sorta cool. Also, he said on his formspring that it is 1612 pixels long!! (tall-ways)

Anyway, Vriska is deeeeeeeead. Although I noticed that on the MSPA forums a bunch of people are still discussing about how they think she'll revive somehow. I think she's dead with no revival. Which makes it extra tragic.

Why tragic? I mean, I like Vriska and all, but she's not exactly an innocent. I think some people (including me) thought there was a possibility of her reviving since Slick fucked up the clock, but I guess not.

Scratch certainly has put up with a lot of shit from Slick, looks like he's gonna teach him some manners... and I'm loving the art in the scene in the banner.

Also, you should probably put spoiler tags on your post.

...hey, wouldn't it be interesting if the panel showed Slick's adventures and the banner showed the trolls/John/whoever?

This (kinda) happened a few days after the original quote was posted. Clearly AH is following this thread. :D

You guys should RP as canon handles on Pesterchum. I was Gamzee today and it was a lot of fun. We talked about one wheel devices and I gave somebody an alchemy code for slime pies.

nothing, nothing will compare to last night when i RP'd as karkat. As soon as I get the nick again, will post the logs.

EDIT: GOT THE LOGS http://pastebin.com/QhU4trca
Man, that looks like fun. I wouldn't mind RPing as Eridan or Gamzee. Maybe when I get some free time.

Latest update: Oh dear, looks like Gamzee is in trouble. I'd kinda resigned myself to him dying eventually since he is on a murderous rampage and all, but still. :C I really love Karkat's reaction though, I didn't expect him to get upset about Gamzee again. Karkat bored me at first, but I've been getting to like his character more and more recently.

ALSO SLIIIIICKKKK..... OK, don't panic, it's just a fall from a multi-storey building. He can take it. Yep. Goddamn, how much blood came from his mouth there? Brutal.

According to something in TV Tropes Wiki, time shenanigans have exposed that, ultimately, Dave will be the one to end Gamzee's rampage. I'm not sure how reliable that info is, but, if it's true, then things probably aren't going to go as Karkat plans.

Well great. Now I have to reread Homestuck to try and find evidence of that. (Yes! A way to kill a day!)

Back
Top Bottom