• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chronic Shippers Society

Eclipse

High-functioning sociopath
You know you have a problem when your OTP is an OT3 or even an OT4 and sometimes you can't do anything but just plain ship everyone/everyone.

This club is to discuss our pair-picking woes and general lack of control on focusing on any one true pairing.

Anyone is allowed to discuss any fandom and any shippings, but please no ship-to-ship combat. Unless it's a civilized debate.

Considering this is a Pokemon forum, I might as well start with the Pokemon fandom. For the games, I usually ship the main player/rival, but sometimes I ship the male player/female player together. Unless it's Black and White, in which case I ship N/Everyone. :U
For the anime, I'm your typical shipper. Pokeshipping, Contestshipping, etc. Ikarishipping is my particular guilty pleasure.
Pairing peeves would have to go to Pearlshipping. I really can't understand it, unlike Advanceshipping.

I hope this is allowed here.

Oh my god, Homestuck is the absolute worst. I think I have all my pairings in order, but there's always a page that makes me go "This pairing actually sounds cute too...". It's just one of those things that make me ship Everyone/Everyone. 8C

Oh my god, Homestuck is the absolute worst. I think I have all my pairings in order, but there's always a page that makes me go "This pairing actually sounds cute too...". It's just one of those things that make me ship Everyone/Everyone. 8C

Just wait until you start reading fan adventures and the hemospectrum is flipped and Eridan becomes your favorite character.

why not I'll join too

the troll mafia game is making me ship Nepeta<3Feferi which is really weird but also femslash and I love femslash.

Also don't even get me started on TF2 ahaha

the troll mafia game

YES.

Okay this is silly but everyone acting like the trolls and squabbling around (i havve no feelins) is the best thing ever. You could toss out about any pairing out there and suddenly THAT IS MY NEW FAVORITE SHIP. I already liked Equius <> Nepeta for several reasons, but now with that picture and everything I love it. And now I'm thinking that Feferi in-game broke up with Eridan is now Nepeta's moirail or something. It's... making me consider a fanfic based off this once the mafia is over. I probably won't, but the idea is so tempting right now.

Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood. That has some of the most hilarious things ever, and you should read it. My pairings from there (they must sound really bizarre out of fic) are:

Eridan <3 Nepeta.

Karkat <3< Eridan.

Equius <3< Gamzee.

Nepeta <3< Tavros.

And now I'm really hoping Vriska <3< Cuvier becomes a thing. I don't know why.

Last edited:
Oh god, I ship everyone. Terribly. I used to ship relatively normal, conventional stuff, and it's just gotten weirder and weirder to the point that I'm ashamed of quite a few of my pairings (oh god, I can think of two off the top of my head that nobody must ever know about) and the last two TV shows I've seen with real people in I finished thinking "I wonder if people write RPS for this?" and then was sort of disappointed when they didn't. I feel awful, awful for shipping anything RPS-y, though, because real people are a step too far. It's just a kind of morbid curiosity, I swear. ><

But I ship people in just about every TV show I watch, including: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Torchwood, The West Wing, Buffy, Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes, Merlin, Firefly, Torchwood, House and others I'm forgetting (ask for details).

Oh, and I play videogames, too. And I ship people from Tales of Symphonia and Phoenix Wright as if it were my job.

the troll mafia game

YES.

Okay this is silly but everyone acting like the trolls and squabbling around (i havve no feelins) is the best thing ever. You could toss out about any pairing out there and suddenly THAT IS MY NEW FAVORITE SHIP. I already liked Equius <> Nepeta for several reasons, but now with that picture and everything I love it. And now I'm thinking that Feferi in-game broke up with Eridan is now Nepeta's moirail or something. It's... making me consider a fanfic based of this once the mafia is over. I probably won't, but the idea is so tempting right now.

do it do it do it

nepfef.png

also i will have you know this is your fault

... If you keep on drawing those adorafantastic pictures. :D I suck at writing, but... I WILL TRY TO MAKE THIS STORY A THING THAT EXISTS.

Okay, now to think of a better backstory than I have now!

the troll mafia game

YES.

Okay this is silly but everyone acting like the trolls and squabbling around (i havve no feelins) is the best thing ever. You could toss out about any pairing out there and suddenly THAT IS MY NEW FAVORITE SHIP. I already liked Equius <> Nepeta for several reasons, but now with that picture and everything I love it. And now I'm thinking that Feferi in-game broke up with Eridan is now Nepeta's moirail or something. It's... making me consider a fanfic based off this once the mafia is over. I probably won't, but the idea is so tempting right now.

Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood. That has some of the most hilarious things ever, and you should read it. My pairings from there (they must sound really bizarre out of fic) are:

Eridan <3 Nepeta.

Karkat <3< Eridan.

Equius <3< Gamzee.

Nepeta <3< Tavros.

And now I'm really hoping Vriska <3< Cuvier becomes a thing. I don't know why.

Don't forget Jhonen <3 Equius
Equius is Troll Nic Cage.
Wait...
THAT MEANS VRISKA <3 EQUIUS :O

Everyone has their guilty pleasure/forbidden ship. And Feferi/Nepeta actually sounds ridiculously adorable. :D

Just gonna drop this here.

Also that is my headcanon Nepeta voice.

Just for the Eridan/Nepeta crack. xD

I know at least one video with crack Doctor Who ships all over the place as well...

And eeee Jadeshipping is absolutely perfect ahaha. Not that I didn't ship Everyone/Everyone in special anyway...

Last edited:
Okay, I actually did make a list of all my ships across fandoms at one point. It was, uh... a little short of 70 pairings long.

That being said, joining~ Re: what's been said in this thread...

Nepeta/Feferi is awesome okay. I have this headcanon that they tried having a blackrom relationship in order to fill up their quadrants, and the result is something along the lines of...

"Nepeta, I made you cookies!"
"Ooh?"
"They're your least favorite kind! Because I hate you."
"Aww, darn you, Feferi! Hehe, hate you too!"

...yeah.

Be the Seadweller Lowblood isn't my absolute favorite thing unlike most people, but it's still pretty good and I should finish it. Hm. Better get on that. I did really like the musical numbers though, those were awesome. :3

Agreeing that Tales of Symphonia and Phoenix Wright are way shippable... and Danni, did you say pairings that no one must ever know about? Please, tell us more about these pairings... /takes notes

Awww, Jadeshipping is the cutest. <3 It's not quite up there as much as Chosenshipping and Preciousmetalshipping but I do like it.

Guys guys guys. Anyone familiar with invalidgriffin's HS art? She does all this awesome headcanon stuff about the ancestors (mainly Darkleer and Aradia's ancestor) and it's amazing. I ship them so hard now. xD;

Okay, I actually did make a list of all my ships across fandoms at one point. It was, uh... a little short of 70 pairings long.

Hahaha, I must do this sometime, just to see how long it'll be.

I know at least one video with crack Doctor Who ships all over the place as well...

Oooh can I have a link, please? :)

The insanity that is the Doctor Who fandom makes me feel a little better about shipping strange things (the kink meme (so NSFW) has fics for everything including Eleven/Weeping Angel, Harry/Giant Clam, K-9/TARDIS and Mickey/Big Yellow Truck), but most of that is complete crack, while I genuinely ship things like Donna/Agatha Christie.

My squickiest ToS pairing is probably Raine/Genis, although that's far from an OTP of mine. Likewise, my wrongest AA pairing is Iris/Dahlia and Doctor Who
River/Amy which oh god I ship more now what the hell

And eeee Jadeshipping is absolutely perfect ahaha. Not that I didn't ship Everyone/Everyone in special anyway...
I do too, which brings me too my response to this:

Awww, Jadeshipping is the cutest. <3 It's not quite up there as much as Chosenshipping and Preciousmetalshipping but I do like it.

Solution: GoldxSilverxBluexYellow. Two-girl, two-guy, ménage à quatre anyone?

I'll join too.

I wasn't originally a shipper... but that didn't last too long. Now I ship plenty in pretty much every series I like/have liked/like but don't generally think of. Naruto, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Artemis Fowl, Warriors, The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Harry Potter, Skulduggery Pleasant... that's only some of them. And I like more than one pairing for most of those.

For Pokemon, I ship Ferriswheelshipping in the games and Chosenshipping is my Pokemon Special OTP. I even have more than one OTP... help me.

I ship characters a lot... It's my dirty little secret that only one person knows about irl.

Whenever I start playing a new game or start watching a new anime, I rather quickly find one pairing and it becomes a literal fixation of mine until I lose interest in the series, and even then I still remain part of the fandom solely for that pairing.
For Pokémon I go with Isshushipping. It literally renewed my interest in Pokémon. And PreciousMetalShipping.
As for other fandoms... I fiercely advocate Suzalulu (which needs a better name but they only other name is... Yeah...) from Code Geass and quite a few I won't mention! Some of them are just too embarrassing to mention even anonymously.
This was difficult for me to post.

I'm becoming more shippy lately. My newest favorite pairing is PinkieDash (Pinkie Pie/Rainbow Dash from MLP:FiM). I'm also becoming interested in shipping N and Silver (From the games).

I'm a Ferriswheel shipper too. That's the thing...I can support multiple pairings with the same character.

So sign me up!

Welcome, new members. <3

... Derp, after searching for days for that Doctor Who video Danni, I just can't find it. I found it on tumblr so pffff.

Also oh man, kink memes. They could be the best/worst part of any fandom. Take Hetalia for example; so much fanwank but there's lots of good stuff too. Incidentally, kink memes could introduce me to a new crack ship or something. Currently my favorite crackship at the moment is Rose/Scorpius from HP. I just live for the potential awkward family reunions. :D

Back
Top Bottom