• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

So there are seventeen living players, and six are confirmed innocent. Yes, the list only says five, but a few pages back, CZ fucked up and accidently revealed that Karkat was innocent. Anyway, so there are 11 people potential of being mafia.

Since CZ messed up and said Karkat wasnt silenced, Karkat, do you have an oracle report?

"Are both LS99 and Mawile telling the truth about their roleclaims (as Paranoid Gun Owner and Baker, respectively)?"

The question returned affirmative, so yeah. Metallica Fanboy and RK-9 are probably telling the truth, since Glace turned up Mafia, but Ditto is usually a variable role.

"Are both LS99 and Mawile telling the truth about their roleclaims (as Paranoid Gun Owner and Baker, respectively)?"

The question returned affirmative, so yeah. Metallica Fanboy and RK-9 are probably telling the truth, since Glace turned up Mafia, but Ditto is usually a variable role.

Next time, ask if there are any fakeclaims

okay you know what, what the hell. I am (was) bulletproof Metapod. I asked Zackrai if that was my only bulletproof shot on the first night, and he said something like for now yeah, and he wasn't sure if he was going to give me another bulletproof life thing. 'S why I posted really vaguely on the first day, since I wasn't sure if I was bulletproof again or not. So I was bulletproof, but now I'm just vanilla :V

Relatedly, since RK-9 didn't say anything about trying to kill me (right? it wasn't you right?), unless there's another vig we can assume it was the mafia who attacked me and I'm innocent.

Next time, ask if there are any fakeclaims

GEE, THAT SURE IS GOING TO BE HELPFUL!

Confirming the presence of a baker and a PGO is very important to this game.

...hey, Mawile, since I've confirmed you as innocent: make sure you only give out bread to confirmed innocents: me, Superbird, and LS99. As to discourage the mafia from killing you.

And POSSIBLY MF/RK9.

Hey Karkat, i think you should ask the next night if RK-9's claim was true, since sometimes, mafia claim vig.

So, are we gonna lynch or abstain?

GEE, THAT SURE IS GOING TO BE HELPFUL!

Confirming the presence of a baker and a PGO is very important to this game.

...hey, Mawile, since I've confirmed you as innocent: make sure you only give out bread to confirmed innocents: me, Superbird, and LS99. As to discourage the mafia from killing you.

And POSSIBLY MF/RK9.

Yeah no don't give me bread

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 2]

Has anyone paid attention to the fact that if Mawile tries to give me bread, there is a 50/50 chance of me killing him??????

And adding to the fact that his roleclaim was proven as the truth by the oracle, it would be dangerous for people to inspect or bread him.

Umm, are we gonna lynch or abstain? We have 11 people being potential mafia, and, judging by the total number of people, there should be 2 or 3 more mafia left.

Zackrai, you really should be more precise on the "cannot directly reveal a person's role" thing.

And people, don't forget, all of the first four people on the player list are confirmed innocents. And all of the people in the below player list marked "confirmed innocent" are confirmed innocents.

1. Legendaryseeker99 - Rampardos - Paranoid Gun Owner - Confirmed Innocent
2. Mawile - Delibird - Baker - Confirmed Innocent
3. RK-9 - Scyther - Vigilante - Unconfirmed Innocent
4. Glace - Ditto - ??? - Confirmed Mafia
5. Metallica Fanboy - Slaking - can only post on even-numbered days - Unconfirmed Innocent
6. Flower Doll -
7. Superbird - Mantine - Bus Driver - Confirmed Innocent
8. Mai -
9. Windswept Questant -
10. Windragon - Metapod - Bulletproof - Unconfirmed Innocent
11. Wargle - Dusknoir - Roleblocker - Unconfirmed Innocent
12. Phantom - Blissey - (healer?) - Confirmed Innocent
13. bulbasaur - Serperior - ???
14. Darumaka - Amoongus - ??? - Confirmed Mafia
15. エル. -
16. Karkat Vantas - Beeheeyem - Oracle - Confirmed Innocent
17. Mystic - Exxegutor - ??? - Confirmed Innocent
18. Lightning Ice Fireball -
19. OrngSumb -
20. DarkAura - Hypno - Vanilla Townie - Unconfirmed Innocent
21. donotlookatdiagram -

Personally, I'd like some sort of roleclaim from Mai.

Last edited:
...actually, we don't know if RK-9 and MF are innocent. It's likely that they are, but we can't be sure juuust yet.

Do we NEED to lynch? Because if so, Flower Doll's looking awfully suspicious!

We do, though, according to you. Right? Didn't Zackrai say that there was only one mafia member within the first five people?

But Glace was a Ditto, and most of the time, Ditto's are variables, so it is quite possible that MF or RK-9 are mafia. Vig sounds like a perfect cover-up so he can kill without seeming suspicious. Though it is a possibility.

Putting that aside, how do you think Flower Doll is suspicious? Do you mean she's inactive? I suppose we could inactive lynch her.

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 2]

:l

I say we lynch diagram, because it's not likely that a Silencer will be Town-aligned.

Back
Top Bottom