• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

So, Cascade got posted on Newgrounds.

I was so distracted by your hoodie dilemma to respond to this earlier.

*A-hem*

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME IF THINGS ON NEWGROUNDS ACTUALLY WORKED FOR ME. D:<

AND ALSO IT WOULD BE AWESOME BECAUSE THE SITE STILL DOESN'T LOAD FOR ME EITHER

but no, my computer is dumb.

Realization for Troll God-Tier

Vriska has blue wings
Aradia has red wings

Would this theoretically mean that all trolls would have wings if their blood color? And if so, Karkat's would be candy red.

And Terezi would have teal wings. Teal is pretty.

...Something tells me Hussie wasn't thinking of how ridiculous Equius and some others would look with wings. But then again Hussie thinks of everything, so maybe he wants them to look (in some cases even more) ridiculous.

And Terezi would have teal wings. Teal is pretty.

...Something tells me Hussie wasn't thinking of how ridiculous Equius and some others would look with wings. But then again Hussie thinks of everything, so maybe he wants them to look (in some cases even more) ridiculous.
Turqueasy, actually.

That, or he's not actually planning on God Tiering all of the trolls. It sure would be harder for the ones who are twice dead already.

I really, really want all of the trolls to reach god tier. Not entirely sure how that would happen, but I'd like for it to.

But then again I'm still holding on to the fantasy that "YES they will all win and survive and everything will be awesome and perfect and the trolls and humans will meet and all of my ships will come true." And yes I know how improbable that is. But I'm still hoping.

This from the girl who almost hyperventilated and passed out when Eridan flipped out and killed Kanaya and Feferi. (spoiler from super long ago but if you're new or whatever it's kind of a big deal)

Gamzee wants his fucking purple wing man.

Oh Intermission 2 is out, shit if that's Lord English I'm as scared as hell.

Friday Friday Friday! Eeeeeeee!

On another note, in order to give this post some sort of value, Intermission 2 freaks me out. Like... if I had nightmares, that's what would be in them.

UPDATE YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Ahahahaha! There aren't very many updates yet but oh my gog updates guys!

*goes to dance in circles*

Back
Top Bottom