• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia question (THIS IS NOT A GAME)

*joins this awesome game*

Forgive my n00bish nature, but what is a sleep option?

Silencer, I think he means.

Anyway, I guess it's because of the whole "variables always choose mafia" thing, along with the idea that less discussion is good for the mafia. I personally don't really know myself; I never recall being a variable and even if I was I think I'd choose innocent.

Really? In all the mafia games I hosted where there was a variable, people would choose either Mafia, inspector, or Inspector Mafia. =\

What would an "inspector mafia" be? Inspecting is really the most useful to the innocents; its best use is probably to out aliens, serial killers and other mafia factions, but that seems sort of rare.

Inspector Mafia is a Mafia member who finds out someone's role, rather than their alignment. Not a real role, just a fan-made role.

Silencer, I think he means.

Anyway, I guess it's because of the whole "variables always choose mafia" thing, along with the idea that less discussion is good for the mafia. I personally don't really know myself; I never recall being a variable and even if I was I think I'd choose innocent.
If I recall correctly, in Homestuck Mafia 4, you had variable alignment and picked innocent.

And then the mafia killed you on N0. Them breaks, I guess.

Oh yeah! ... I totally forgot about that ahaha.

At least I still got to exploit the server/client communication for a while.

Because variables always pick Mafia. There's no reason an innocent aligned player is going to pick silencer.

Incidentally, the reason why you don't want to pick Mafia if you're a variable is because none of the roles associated with variables are useful for the town.

Back
Top Bottom