• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Night Two)

Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Day One)

I'm not even saying my role. If people guess it, then they guess it. And if thar is no rule for deads to not speak, then the dead shall speak! >=P (Loopholes are awesome! X3)

So night will start now?

I'm just sayin', doing shit like that is not cool, and makes you look like a total asshat.

Also Night comes whenever Littlestream feels like it. Pretty sure she isn't even on right now, so there's no use in going "OMG DOOD CHANG PHASE NOW PLOX" and it annoys people (including me)

"You'll all be sorry!" shouts Dispy on his way to the gallows. Just before he was killed, he immediately forgot where he was. "What's goin on gu-" *dead*
It'll all make sense soon enough. >:D
Then you'll ALLLLL BE SORRY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Even if they were Alien it's been one night and there is one death, making their activation very, very unlikely - only a stupid vig would kill night one, and there are very few other killing roles aside from Mafia-aligned ones in most games.

So I'm with LS99 on this, and vote for you, Dispy.

Though part of me wants to lynch DarkAura for being annoying. But that is not a good play, for now.

Just seemed weird to me that you were surprised about your role, which is based on your avatar. When I have to think of an alignment for your avatar I suspect "Innocent" but you said you were surprised about your role, so I immediately thought "She's surprised her alignment is not Innocent"
Guess it's just my thinking. Didn't seem baseless to me. But I guess I think different than everyone else in the world. >:/
(I am also not allowed to roleclaim, which I didn't, but I sort of smoofed it up a little bit)

So look at me coming in so very late but yeah Coloursfall and LS99 pretty much covered everything else.

There's no reason she would say she was surprised with her role if she was surprised with being mafia! After all, look at all the baseless suspicion it drew. I don't know, that sort of thing seems like a rather innocent-ish thing to do.

Dispy is not alien, at least not activated. No mafia in their right mind would n00bkill N0.

The girl sighs as a shimmer passes through the air in front of her. "Another down already," she says as she walks through it. It dissolves like blood dripping from a wound with her touch. "I hope that this does not continue for much longer."

-***-​

Despite many protests to the contrary, you find Dispy's suspicion of Wargle, well, suspicious, and you drag him forward, where he is killed with a single slash of a knife after a few last words that were cut short. A quick search of his belongings gives you a note that reads: "How come nothing happened last night? I was supposed to help the town..." which makes you realise that he was innocent after all, and just overeager and suspicious.

This is bad.

Dispy is dead. He was innocent.

48 hours for night actions.

(And to all those whose roles I messed up, those were probably the ones I thought of while on a train. I have a hard time thinking while travelling. And DarkAura, I actually applaud your discovery of a loophole that I did not think of because I'm stupid, but to anyone who wants to try that again, I WILL get a bit... annoyed. Oh, and anyone who deadposts will get revived and killed again. Repeatedly. Just so you know ^_^)

Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Night One)

Keep an eye on someon. I don't like them. *eyes suspiciously*

Last edited by a moderator:

shosh

Also, yeah, the problem with roleclaim prohibitions (or any non-serious form of word restriction) is that people find loopholes with ease. Sure, here, we can turn around and say "and no loopholes, goddamnit", but, in a more competitive game, the GM would be powerless before, say, an informative role fakeclaiming something opposite to what they are to divulge their info.

Why, yes, I'm not in this game.

You gather at the fountain in the town square again, figuring that that's probably where the body(/ies) will be left again. But strangely, there are none to be found, and no one noticed anything on their way to the square. You figure this gives you an extra day to discover mafia members, at least.

No one died.

48 hours for discussion and lynching.

Night actions. I did not get nearly all of them this time :( A lot of you forgot. Send in your night actions or get modkilled! After a few days, of course.

So either we have an Alien, or my hunch was right. I'm gonna go with my hunch.

DarkAura, you gotta go.

So, tl;dr the first day of discussion: Dispy accuses Phantom of being Mafia, Phantom omgusses him back, then Dispy dies and turns out the be innocent?

Funny, I would have thought a Hitler Spinda would be a dead ringer for mafia.

Anyway, not sure what the deal with DarkAura is. As tempted as I am to lynch based on how irritating her posts were... too impulsive.

Oh I have a more solid reason than being annoying, I would rather not reveal how for fear of becoming a target but I can if enough people want me to!!

UnU not quite but you're getting there. But yes, DarkAura needs to go, as they are very suspicious. And even if I'm wrong, which is very unlikely unless a few very specific things have happened, hey, we got rid of someone who's no help.

What the hell? I'm 100% innocent.

since Littlestream "applauded" my discovery of a loophole, can i still say my role now that everone knows? If i still can't, then why the hell lynch me? Littlestream said she got only a couple night actions, so the mafia probably didn't send night actions.

Back
Top Bottom