• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Night Two)

Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Night One)

Yes but even so the mafia typically get theirs randomized if they don't send in - it's the core of the game after all. And either way, better to use the lead we have than kill randomly.

Plus, anyone in their right mind would claim to be '100% innocent'. So just saying so is...not really something to go on. Plus, you could just be fakeclaiming, since you are so bloody eager to reveal 'your' role - otherwise that just makes you a bigger target. See: Friendship is Mafia and me outright claiming to be Seer, which turned out to be untrue. Plus you are no help whatsoever beyond 'loophole' finding, which is not helpful in the least.

I'm sticking to my guns on this one.

I'm not supposed to claim! But I gave hints! (I think Starwingz got it though)

EDIT: There might be a reason that no one died, other than alien. If my guess is true, youll be destroying a mafia, but you'll have to lynch me.

If it's not what i think, then you'll lynch two innocents. =/

I'm not supposed to claim! But I gave hints! (I think Starwingz got it though)

EDIT: There might be a reason that no one died, other than alien. If my guess is true, youll be destroying a mafia, but you'll have to lynch me.

If it's not what i think, then you'll lynch two innocents. =/
this sounds loverish to me?

And Dispy went Hog-wild on me, not Phantom, and everyone lynched he/she/it fast.

I am curious as to why Colors would lynch me. I am for a fact innocent,(but yeah, everyponyone would say that.) but it seems so sudden for him to lynch me, of all people. Of course, if my theory is right, one mafia down. If I am wrong, you'll kill two innocents.

I am curious as to why Colors would lynch me.

Firstly! *Colours, note the u.

I am for a fact innocent,(but yeah, everyponyone would say that.) but it seems so sudden for him to lynch me, of all people. Of course, if my theory is right, one mafia down. If I am wrong, you'll kill two innocents.

Next, I have stated I have reasons. And the way you keep insisting you are this role and omg if you die then innocents will too!! is very suspicious.

Even if it was true, the mafia would take you out anyway to score a doublekill now that you've revealed it, and since you did last day phase and you're not dead, well.

Note, i didn;t say innocents would die. I said a innocent would die. However, need i remind you that littlestream said she got almost no night actions last night phase? However, if a mafia DID attack the person i'm talking about, then lynching me or the person would be good. If they didn't attack, then two innocents lost.

If my theory is correct, I am willing to be lynched. However, I have no way of knowing if I am correct or not.

Well then.

Hmm... If it's because of a lack of night actions, I would say lynch someone who hasn't been on much lately, but I just looked through everyone's profile and I believe everyone's been on today. There goes that idea. (Well actually, Phantom's and Coloursfall's don't list a latest activity, but obviously Coloursfall has been on recently. What about Phantom, though? Anyone know if she's been around?)

As a sidenote, I wonder if it would be illuminating to compile a list of who can and can't roleclaim? Because looking back through the thread it seems about split evenly. Or maybe it would do no good at all :P
Thoughts?

EDIT: I totally just realized I somehow managed to not notice this page, so if anything I said doesn't mesh then ignore it for now. Hehe. I'll read through the page later.

Phantom's internet access is sparodic sometimes, and I think she and Coloursfall both browse on Invisible mode.

DarkAura. Sorry, buddy, nice working with ya.

No problem. If my theory is correct, you'll be getting rid of a mafia in the process. If I am wrong, then two innocents down. (Although I am very annoying in mafia, so it's for the best.)

DarkAura; if you don't/can't roleclaim could you just... try not to be so vague and confusing? If you're an innocent, I'd like to point out that's being entirely unhelpful in a ton of ways. You're giving us "hints", but all they do is confuse us to the point of only hindering discussion. I don't really think anyone's deciphered your role, and they're unlikely to; all I can catch is this vague hint of maybe you have a role that allows you to kill (bomb, fishing brother)?

Also you could always ask Littlestream directly about this, if it's a question of "does my role work this way" instead of "have the conditions fulfilled so that this will work". In fact, depending on what you actually are, you might even be able to get an answer out of the second question!

(You do not read posts. Someone already guessed it.)

Oh no, I can't kill. But my, Ahem, partner has something interesting. Since there was no deaths, my calculations might be correct, and you'll be getting rid of a mafia. (but also getting rid of the fucking terrible mafia player, me) If I'm wrong, two innocents down, but one doesn't seem to be active recently, and I, again, am the worst fucking mafia player ever.

I'm trying to help the innocents win by doing this.

Phantom's internet access is sparodic sometimes, and I think she and Coloursfall both browse on Invisible mode.

Makes sense, I was just thinking that (if the reason for no kill was lack of night action) then it could be Phantom. Though there did seem to be a plural on the missing night actions, so Phantom could also be any number of other night-actioned roles (or none of the above, but the pieces do seem to align).

Anyways. I'm tempted to lynch DA just to see what this theory of hers is, but I'm still wondering about some of these other things so idk.

DarkAura, no claiming means no claiming, just to clarify. I think everyone's figured it out anyway, but you still can't say it :)

Oh god no what are you doing

My lover

nooooo

abstainabstainabstainabstain

But I know his role, and you'd be surprise to hear what it is.

Littlestream, am I allowed to say his role?

herro
sorry I came in late
anyway

But I know his role, and you'd be surprise to hear what it is.

Littlestream, am I allowed to say his role?

No roleclaiming means no roleclaiming. Period.

I don't know if his role cannot be roleclaimed, so I'm asking her.

Back
Top Bottom