• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Meowfia

oh nya?? I like appreciating my soft kitties, warm kitties, little balls of fur, but I don't trust the look of that margay's face! It looks like it knows things it shouldn't, and therefore we should be suspicious of Keldeo's ulterior motives for starting us off with such a felonious feline. Is this merely a game of happy kitties and sleepy kitties, or must we purr purr purrsue this to its logical conclusion? ',:3c

I'm still ousting Keldeo as we speak but DarkAura is totally bandwagonning on my coup d'etat

and while we're at it I don't trust Negrek either

and I'm also going to vote for VM but that's for no reason at all it just feels right

I'm still ousting Keldeo as we speak but DarkAura is totally bandwagonning on my coup d'etat

and while we're at it I don't trust Negrek either

and I'm also going to vote for VM but that's for no reason at all it just feels right

(should I read this as a legit vote for DarkAura)

You've cat to be kitten me!! We all know the true woof behind the scenes is JackPK!!! Get with the program, sheeple!

for realsies tho, it's rather suspicious that M&F is voting for me on the basis of jumping on the bandwagon when Redneck Phoenix did the exact same thing before I did. Could they be the pups in arms against the good catfolk? 🤔

for realsies tho, it's rather suspicious that M&F is voting for me on the basis of jumping on the bandwagon when Redneck Phoenix did the exact same thing before I did. Could they be the pups in arms against the good catfolk? 🤔

Same thought tbh. MF explain

I've also been a little meh about her complete deflection of my post in P#15, like yeah obviously my post was not serious but I can imagine scum wanting to avoid giving an actual response to a random townread for fear of not being able to make it sound natural, and it came off a bit awkward in itself. This is super super light though and idk whether to just attribute it to tcodf meta.

Great! Now that we seem to be largely done with poking inactives and the kid gloves are off, I can start voicing how suspicious it sounded that Eifie was scoping me out for a "town alliance" on D1, joke or no joke. Turning on me when I show no signs of cooperating -- and trying to use that as a scumread -- isn't a great look either.

Great! Now that we seem to be largely done with poking inactives and the kid gloves are off, I can start voicing how suspicious it sounded that Eifie was scoping me out for a "town alliance" on D1, joke or no joke. Turning on me when I show no signs of cooperating -- and trying to use that as a scumread -- isn't a great look either.

You say that it doesn't matter if I was serious or not, but your last sentence doesn't seem to follow unless I was...

Are you going to answer about voting DarkAura over RNP or nah?

(hey eifie can i ask what LyLo means, i play town of salem usually and dunno what that means)

LyLo means Lynch (correctly) or Lose! Like in this case if we mislynch and the mafia kills someone overnight, we'd have 3 townies vs 2 mafia. If we don't lynch a mafia that day then the game is lost (either we lynch a townie and the mafia reaches parity right away, or we no lynch and then the mafia kills a townie which makes them reach parity). There is a possibility of a doctor save which means it wouldn't technically be lylo unless the doctor was dead, but it's best not to rely on that.

You say that it doesn't matter if I was serious or not, but your last sentence doesn't seem to follow unless I was...

Are you going to answer about voting DarkAura over RNP or nah?
Not really a contradiction.

Explaining jokes is distateful enough when it's not to someone I'm FoSing. I'll do it if anybody else cares.

(hey eifie can i ask what LyLo means, i play town of salem usually and dunno what that means)
That's Lynch-or-Lose, the terminal situation where Town has to correctly lynch scum on the current Day or face an immediate mafia majority situation starting from the following Night. Meet also its little cousin, MyLo, when town can afford to no-lynch but a mislynch will cost the game.

Not really a contradiction.

Explaining jokes is distateful enough when it's not to someone I'm FoSing. I'll do it if anybody else cares.

I fail to see what's such a bad look about saying something to get a reaction and then making a conclusion based off of that reaction. "Turning on [you] when [you] show no signs of cooperating" only makes sense to say and make a read off of if you think I actually expected you to "cooperate" in the first place. Do you?

DarkAura certainly seems to care, given that she's the one who mentioned it in the first place.

It was meowly an observation, one you yourself had said you were wondering about too, Eifie.

...also, pretend I've become completely illiterate with mafia terms, but could someone explain to me what FoS is, again?

so what do we do. do we poke ILS. do we, lynch someone we find susp or summat. do we continue to discuss ever more. do we make more cat puns right meow

so what do we do. do we poke ILS. do we, lynch someone we find susp or summat. do we continue to discuss ever more. do we make more cat puns right meow

idk what to do about ILS tbh. We continue to discuss though! That's the only way we have of finding someone to lynch today.

Got any thoughts about me or MF right now?

Back
Top Bottom