• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PokeDS

shadowfiles

http://pokeds.com/

A lot of you may have visited PokeDS before since it's been an affiliate link on TCoD for a good while now. However, I figured I'd try posting here anyways for feedback or whatever since I've been working on the site quite a bit lately.

Anyways, PokeDS is currently a combination of a community site mixed with features like a Pokedex and written content organized into a system called "Channels." The content on the site is written by myself and a few other staff members, and most of the other features on the site are programmed by me with the exception of the gallery system which was programmed mostly by Xavier (who used to run the fansite Indigo Plateau before merging with PokeDS).

In general, PokeDS is largely a work in progress and there are lots of changes I do want to try to make to the site overall such as tweaking the way the content is organized to be a more accessible and possibly redesigning the main page or whatever else.

Overall, I do say I work pretty hard on this site and there's a decent bit to check out if you want, so go ahead and do! And feel totally free to offer criticism and comments because I only want to improve this site and value all honest opinions.

Thanks!
Tiff

I looked around back when it appeared on Butterfree's affiliate list, and I remember liking it quite a bit!

Aww, thanks, Superbird! :D I'm really glad you liked the site. ^_^

I went ahead and updated with a new theme haha. The little icon in the far left is the styleswitcher if anyone wants the old theme back though I personally like this new one better since I feel like I've refined it from the old one and also tweaked the colors for the better. :D

Back
Top Bottom