• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ugliest Splice Request contest!

Mumzy

Hypno's lullaby
Ugliest Splice Request Contest

I read the guidelines and I assume this is the right place, if not please move it or contact me!

How to play

I will take sprite requests from the members, If your requests ends up being the worst of my orders you will win a sprite of a trophy. There is 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Most of all, it will end up being which ever request I sucked worse at. Not entirely your options.

Rules

- You may enter no more than 4 real Pokemon, in one god awful splice.
- The contest will last at least a week.
- As soon as I finish the sprites they will be entered in the upcoming list.
- Don't blame me for doing a good job for your sprite, I will be doing my best for all members!
- Do not enter EXACT entrees as other people, please try not to copy others either whatsoever unless you honestly wanted those certain Pokemon. But still, no EXACT entrees EVER.
- I add every part and every color to make the splice look as good as possible (Sorry) if the sprite is not exactly how you planned then there's no changing it.
- All sprites will be Gen V

Enter

Form:

Read the rules?:
Pokemon in splice (By name):
User/name to be listed:

Entrees
Entrees are posted here when finished by me

1entree.png

Porygon, Luvdisc, Thundurus, Drowzee
ReaperCreeper

entree2.png

Alomomola, Tornadus, Volcarona, Zekrom >:D
Absoul

83288973.png

Garbodor, Muk and Luvdisc.
Superbird

Last edited:
This sounds fun .o.
Read the rules?: Yes
Pokemon in splice (By name): Porygon, Luvdisc, Thundurus, Drowzee
User/name to be listed: ReaperCreeper

Worst as in hardest or worst outcome?

Read the rules?: yeppers
Pokemon in splice (By name): Alomomola, Tornadus, Volcarona, Zekrom >:D
User/name to be listed: Absoul

Read the rules?: No, of course I didn't. I'm totally just making this form up.
Pokemon in splice (By name): Garbodor, Muk and Luvdisc.
User/name to be listed: Superbird

@-Absoul It's pretty much the outcome. I think I'll start a poll to judge the winners.

Wow! Really good *cough* I mean bad entrees already! :D Nice ones guys!

Read the rules?: Why not?
Pokemon in splice (By name): Muk, corsola, Machamp and Marshtomp
User/name to be listed: Noctowl

Read the rules?: No. Not at all.
Pokemon in splice (By name): Stunfisk, Probopass, Surskit, Exeggutor
User/name to be listed: VM

Read the rules?: Yuppies
Pokemon in splice (By name): Mudkip, Azuril, Piplup, Pacharisu, Shinx
User/name to be listed: CloudCat

Wow entrees are coming fast! Spriting as much as I can. By the way, please don't say you didn't read the rules. Not that I really care, I just don't want anyone to say I was being unfair in making the sprites or anything. But I'll accept everyones request as of now of course, it's just for the record! Anyways, I'll be giving a trophie sprite of the three winners. I think I'm going to use their splice with it! :D I think you guys will like them!

Read the rules?: Yup yup yup!
Pokemon in splice (By name): Lapras, Chandelure, Lilligant, Galvantula
User/name to be listed: LuckyLapras

Read the rules?: Eeyup!
Pokemon in splice (By name): Kyurem, Genesect, Gastly, Cinccino
User/name to be listed: Tyranidoom~

Back
Top Bottom