• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia Episode VII: The Fandom Awakens

A storm raged on all night. The townspeople lay awake in their beds, frozen in terror. Toko Fukawa was sitting at the end of her bed, biting her nails as the thunder roared throughout her small apartment. She heard what sounded like a scratching noise coming from the ceiling and jolted upright. It was probably a mouse, but it still made Toko panic. After a few moments she ran frantically about her room, grabbing her things and stuffing them into a duffel bag. She then unbolted and unlocked her door, and made a mad dash out of town. “I’m not staying here and dying with the rest of you!” she screamed from the top of her lungs as she ran through the mud.

Suddenly, the sky cracked open and there was a blinding flash of light. Toko was struck down in the middle of the street, and her body collapsed onto the muddy road. The strike of lightning had stopped her heart.

Tailsy is dead. She was neither TOWN nor MAFIA.

A few hours later, when dawn had broken and the storm had long subsided, everyone left their houses, relieved, and greeted the morning sun over the horizon… everyone except Solaire of Astoria, who could not praise the sun, because he was dead.

Zero Moment is dead. He was TOWN.

Five people remained in the town square. Amon, who had been wearing an odd mask the whole time and had somehow not raised any red flags among the townspeople, stepped forward, and proclaimed that the mafia were now in control. Pearl and Bertolt looked at Amon for a few seconds, puzzled, but then Pearl drew her spear from her forehead and prepared to fight the masked man. “You’ll never win!” Pearl shouted.

Amon raised a hand. “Oh, is that so?” he clenched his fingers, and after a few awkward seconds, became frustrated, “Damn it, why can’t I bloodbend you?”

Pearl lowered her stance, ready to strike, “Gems don’t have blood. Our bodies are just projections. Your body, however, is very real, and about to be very dead.”

Amon took a few steps backward. “This can’t be… Peridot, you said it was over!”

Peridot, who was too busy focusing on the holographic screen in front of her, sighed “Don’t worry. It is.”

Suddenly, from behind where Pearl and Bertolt were standing, there was a hissing sound, like a lit fuse. Pearl turned around just in time to see the Creeper smiling back at her. There was a huge explosion, and after the smoke cleared, the charred body of Bertolt was there, lying in a crumpled heap. Pearl’s gem had fell to the ground and bounced over to where Peridot was standing. Peridot knelt down and picked up the gem, encasing it in a bubble and making it disappear to someplace else.

“Okay, we’re done here.” Peridot said to Amon nonchalantly. “Take all you want, then we can rebuild the Kindergarten here.”

Amon took off his mask, and smiled. “It was a pleasure working with you, green dorito lady.”

The MAFIA wins.

Player: Keldeo
Role: Maya Fey (Ace Attorney)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. Starting with night one, you may choose a dead player and communicate with that player out of thread for the remainder of the night. This may only be used once per night, and may not be used more than twice. Good luck!

Player: Dazel
Role: Bertolt Hoover (Attack on Titan)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. During the day phase, you may take command of the lynch, transforming into the Colossal Titan and crushing one of the players. This will effectively end the day, and may only be used once per game. Good luck!

Player: Zero Moment
Role: Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. During the night phase, you may PM me the phrase “Praise the Sun”, and the day phase will begin immediately. Any further actions sent in by other players will not take effect. You may also choose to send me this message during the day, such that the following night phase is skipped completely. This power can only be used once during the game. Good luck!

Player: Superbird
Role: Kyoko Kirigiri (Dangan Ronpa)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. Each night you may investigate a player and learn of their alignment – whether they are TOWN or MAFIA. Good luck!

Player: Altissimo
Role: Tommy Wiseau (The Room)
Description: Oh hi Alien. You are neither TOWN nor MAFIA. If a player tries to tear you apart, you will say “dawnt tauch me motherfucker” and will become activated. Once you are activated, if everybody betray you, you become fed up wif dis world, and kill everyone, winning the game. Good luck!

Player: Mawile
Role: Pearl (Steven Universe)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. If you are killed during the night, your body will be destroyed, but your gem will remain intact. You will automatically revive at the end of the following night phase. Be careful, though – this process of revival will only work once, so if you are killed again, your gem will be also be destroyed. Good luck!

Player: Metallica Fanboy
Role: James Hetfield (Metallica)
Description: You are sided with the MAFIA, and will be working together with Peridot (hopeandjoy) and Amon (JackPK) to kill members of the TOWN. During the night, you may try to Seek and Destroy another player of your choice. Only one of you may send in the killing action.
Additional Powers: Master of Puppets – During the night, you may pull another player’s strings, thus twisting their mind and smashing their dreams. They will be forced to use their night action on the player of your choice. This secondary power cannot be used if you are also carrying out the night kill, and the mafia may only use one secondary power at a time.
You may communicate with each other in the Quicktopic found here. Good luck!

Player: hopeandjoy
Role: Peridot (Steven Universe)
Description: You are sided with the MAFIA, and will be working together with James Hetfield (Metallica Fanboy) and Amon (JackPK) to kill members of the TOWN. During the night, you may try to kill another player of your choice. Only one of you may send in the killing action.
Additional Powers: Robonoids – During the night, you may command your robots to form a protective barrier around the mafia faction, shielding you and your teammates from nightkills. This secondary power cannot be used if you are also carrying out the night kill, and the mafia may only use one secondary power at a time.

Player: JackPK
Role: Amon (Legend of Korra)
Description: You are sided with the MAFIA, and will be working together with James Hetfield (Metallica Fanboy) and Peridot (hopeandjoy) to kill members of the TOWN. During the night, you may try to kill another player of your choice. Only one of you may send in the killing action.
Additional Powers: Anti-bending – During the night, you may take another player’s bending away, leaving them speechless (literally). Any player you target will be unable to post in the game thread during the following day phase. This secondary power cannot be used if you are also carrying out the night kill, and the mafia may only use one secondary power at a time.

Player: I liek Squirtles
Role: James Bond (007)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. You’ve got a License to Kill, and may choose to kill another player during the night phase. You’ve received orders from MI6 to eliminate the mafia faction, which may be working for SPECTRE. Your goal is to Live and Let (the mafia) Die. Good luck!

Player: Butterfree
Role: Mike Ehrmantraut (Breaking Bad)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. Each night, you may take another player on a long drive through the desert to make sure that they can neither perform nor be targeted by any night actions. You will also be able to communicate with this player outside of the thread for the remainder of the night. Just don’t take any half measures. Good luck!

Player: Lilycolo
Role: Creeper (Minecraft)
Description: You are sided with the MAFIA, but work separately from the main mafia faction. You are a terrorist who may explode another player during the day phase. If during the day you post “Explode (player name)” you will blow up, taking the other player with you. Your goal is to help the mafia win. Good luck!

Player: Tailsy
Role: Toko Fukawa/Genocider Syo (Dangan Ronpa)
Description: You are neither TOWN nor MAFIA, but will show up as TOWN upon inspection. Each night, you may brutally murder the player of your choice, cute boy or not. Your goal is to be the last living player. Good luck!

Player: Wargle
Role: Medic (Team Fortress 2)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. Each night, you may ÜberCharge another player, making them invincible for the remainder of the night phase. Any player you target will be invulnerable to nightkills. Good luck!
N0
Butterfree jails Altissimo.
Wargle heals Butterfree.
hopeandjoy tries to kill Altissimo, but fails.
Tailsy tries to kill Altissimo, but fails.
Superbird inspects Metallica Fanboy (Result: “Metallica Fanboy is MAFIA.”)

D1
No one is lynched.

N1
Butterfree jails Altissimo.
Wargle heals Butterfree.
Metallica Fanboy tries to kill Altissimo, but fails.
JackPK silences Keldeo.
Superbird inspects Dazel (Result: “Dazel is TOWN.”)

D2
Altissimo is lynched.

N2
Wargle heals Superbird.
JackPK tries to kill Superbird, but fails.
Metallica Fanboy redirects Butterfree’s actions onto Metallica Fanboy.
Superbird inspects Butterfree (Result: “Butterfree is TOWN.”)

D3
No one is lynched.

N3
Butterfree jails Superbird.
Wargle heals Superbird.
JackPK kills Butterfree.
I liek Squirtles kills Metallica Fanboy.
Superbird tries to inspect Zero Moment, but fails.

D4
No one is lynched.

N4
Wargle heals Superbird.
JackPK kills Wargle.
Superbird inspects Keldeo (Result: “Keldeo is TOWN.”)

D5
No one is lynched.

N5
JackPK kills Superbird.
Superbird inspects Tailsy (Result: “Tailsy is TOWN.”)

D6
No one is lynched.

N6
Keldeo channels Superbird
JackPK kills Keldeo.

D7
I liek Squirtles is lynched.

N7
Tailsy is modkilled for inactivity.
JackPK kills Zero Moment.

MAFIA WINS

Are you sure I'm dead? Are you sure I'm not on a deserted island with a nubile female companion? I am James Bond after all. These attempts don't shake nor stir me.

Goddamn wow I won even with hopeandjoy inactive and even after I led such an egregiously baseless lynch against ILS. I thought for sure I'd be dead after that, but I couldn't resist trying it given how inactive the game got.

And I didn't even have to come up with a fakeclaim even after so many people called for mass claims. Wow.

Alright. well. this sucks. (sorry that I haven't really been posting. don't really have any info. I don't even have a night action :( woe is me)
Medic down = baad

So far zm, mawile, ils, tailsy, jack, and haj are the ones we can narrow this lynch down to.
Can we decide on a reasonable vote from that many people? i mean, it'll help, but without more, we're screwed.
Ultimately, though, if there's any way we can figure out who blocked bird, that's probably an anti-town role.(i have a lot going on atm so if there are towns that could block him oops)
Might anyone have any ideas?

Nobody noticed this? Nobody? It took me like 30 minutes :(

I really need to improve those telepathy powers.

maybe if y'all hadn't KILLED ME i could have HELPD

and by helped i mean been an alien and gotten lynched yo because tommy wiseau

shut up its 1 am

Back
Top Bottom