• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I have WAY too much time on my hands.

Whoa. You do have a lot of time on your hands. I do too. [looks at my post count] I scare myself.

But you just might scare me more.

If you had that much time on your hads you would be doing something constructive

Like screencapping daft posts and saving them to laugh at
and posting them on other forums so they can laugh too

If you had that much time on your hads you would be doing something constructive

Like screencapping daft posts and saving them to laugh at
and posting them on other forums so they can laugh too

Or imagining random scenerios or making roleplays...I'm quite odd.

But here's some proof (A biography of my character Sonia from another RPG not on this site that I made):

The Queen's army of creatures stormed into her house and killed her husband and all but one of her children. The living child, Okkay (Oak-ka), wants to avenge the loss of his family. Sonia left him to live by himself and train while she tried to stop the Queen's reign.

It's a sorta fantasy RPG..and yet she's wed to a cartoon character...

Sorry Jolty...

Well, I post in RPGs a lot. And have weird thoughts...Thta's what's weird with me.

I need proof? BLASPHEMY! I get into arguments with myself and lose. I have disturbing thoughts that are normal to me. I am CONVINCED that part of my brain contains another version of me that comes out when I am pissed. I talk to myself very often. I go onto the occasional tangent about exploding guinea pigs taking over the world.

That enough proof?

Proof of my insanity?
Hello. I am Torchic.
Proof enough for you? An alternate entity is invading my brain.

I don't see what is wrong with talking to yourself. I find it quite helpful when trying to figure out something. Then again, I get tense and serious when playing SSB....

You guys seem somewhat normal, compared with what I have to live with. My brother often does what little kids do, and pretends he's in Harry Potter or Power Rangers or even frickin' Star Wars. And he's twenty two. He's way past you guys. By far.

Also he gets pissed very quickly.

Very, VERY quickly.

I could go into his room right now and say hi and get shouted at.

Not kidding.

Honest.

I get into arguments with myself and lose. I have disturbing thoughts that are normal to me.I talk to myself very often.

I have less stuff to type :3

I also have overactive imagination. It's awesome. (Although it makes real life BORING)

you guys aren't insane get over it. :(
Didactically speaking, seminal evidence seems to explicate the fact that your repudiation of entropy supports my theory of space-time synthesis. Of this, I am irrefutably confident.

Didactically speaking, seminal evidence seems to explicate the fact that your repudiation of entropy supports my theory of space-time synthesis. Of this, I am irrefutably confident.
you're just being silly now

Back
Top Bottom