• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Farm

Kram

Pokémon Farm

Please note that this site is quite new, and is still under construction, however it has by far enough finished that you can start your pokémon adventure, in this completely new region!

Pokémon farm is a pokémon fan RP site, where you RP as a trainer, catching pokémon, training, and the like. It has a unique box and PC system, which looks like This. Note the name, pokémon farm, and the berry farming aspect which most sites don't include(only empty plots as of now)

This is an example of a party; click the pokémon for their name, move set, description, and level.

wk24hc.png

2873ez6.png
2873ez6.png

2873ez6.png
2873ez6.png
2873ez6.png

Here's an example of a roleplay map.

Once you've trained up your pokémon a bit, you can go up against the gym leaders and eventually the champion.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Farm

If you're going to steal a banner, at least remember to take the original site's name off of it first. Good lord.

EDIT: Cute response to my post there, but you're still stealing the art from PC's banner. :|

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Farm

WHAT THE HELL TWO OF YOUR MEMBERS HAVE NAMES THAT ARE VARIATIONS ON "Kam"

Well, let's see what's wrong.

Among other things, the site is riddled with typos. Example: "meet the professer"? (which redirects you to a picture of Professor Oak with KOOL RED HAR)

Also, I find the fact that all the super powered legendary Pokemon you made up are half-assed mixes to be stupid.

...to be honest, this seems like a pathetic attempt at forcing Pokemon Crater and GPX+ into a single forum.

What I'd recommend doing is:

1) Think of a better backstory. Primal Dialga going on the loose is not exactly an amazing reason for you to be able to go out into the world and catch random Pokemon.

2) Explain how battles work.

3) Use the genetics lab for something other than showing a picture of Oak with MS-Paint red hair.

4) Try to get this thing organized. It isn't looking very good right now.

Back
Top Bottom