• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

umm.... hi *waves*

Neither was I.
Start with proper grammar.
Hi, I'm Mewtwo Psinao. Pleased to meet you *curtsies*

Hey [insert any: Snow Sprite, SS, SS6375?] any nicknames that you like?

((and hi, mewtwo.))

No, it's the Cave of Magikarp :O
No, It's the Cave of n00bs Scyther, where we stalk people an eat Scyther n00bs.
Welcome. *Waves back blankly before a n00b Scyther comes and drags me away* WE WILL MEET AGAIN! * A crunching is heard as a n00b Scyther rolls out of the darkness, unconscious* there. Hey! Desert! *A crunching is heard again before the body of a Scyther N00b n00b is seen rolling out of the darkness* You're next.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by OreosFTW
Welcome to The Cave of Narwhals, where we eat sharks and drink root beer.

Originally Posted by Maggie
YOU IDEOT, IT'S Cave of Beedrill. GAH!!!

Originally Posted by Mewtwo
No, it's the Cave of Magikarp :O

Originally Posted by Shadow Slice
No, It's the Cave of n00bs Scyther, where we stalk people an eat Scyther
n00bs.Welcome. *Waves back blankly before a n00b Scyther comes and drags me away* WE WILL MEET AGAIN! * A crunching is heard as a n00b Scyther rolls out of the darkness, unconscious* there. Hey! Desert! *A crunching is heard again before the body of a Scyther N00b n00b is seen rolling out of the darkness* You're next.

NO,AS I'VE ALREADY STATED, IT'S THE CAVE OF CHEEEEEEESECAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom