• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Need a few berries + other items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixsong

beep beep coming through
Pronoun
she/they/any
Sooo, Negrek and I are going to be competing at the Newark VGC stop, and while for the most part we're good to go we are short a few berries that we kinda sorta need. We can manage without them, but it would be super awesome if you guys had some spares you were willing to share. Specifically:

x1 chople berry
x2 coba berries
x1 haban berry
x1 occa berry

Additionally, if anyone has a spare focus sash for Negrek that would also be awesome; if not I suppose I could attempt to earn a second one for her, but we're sort of running low on time here and I might not be able to get around to it what with all the other preparations and whatnot going on.

(The stuff for Negrek would be traded to me; I'll give it to her when I see her this weekend.)

I have the usual cadre of shinies available if you don't mind clones; I also have a bunch of zorua with counter and sucker punch egg moves and a lot of axew, all of which have an IV of 31 in at least attack iirc. Quite a few different natures for both of them and both mold breaker and rivalry axew, if you have a preference. And more of those Japanese snivy eggs, of course. Maybe other stuff, too; try me and I'll see what I can do you for. I don't have much in the way of interesting items to offer aside from a few yache berries, though.

Most importantly, it would be super super awesome if we could get these trades completed by this Wednesday night, as I'm leaving on Thursday and I don't know if the people we're staying with have Wi-Fi. If they do (or if I'm otherwise able to access it) then I'll come back and say so and will hopefully be able to work out a few last-minute trades, but I can't guarantee it.

Every little helps, you guys, so if you have even one of those things we would really appreciate it!

My friend codes are 0174-7132-3032 (Japanese Black) and 4470-0331-6279 (English White); I'll tell you which I'll be using when you tell me what it is you want. Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure I started with Coba Berries in the Dream World. I might have two of those left. I'm also pretty sure I at least have one of all the rest. The thing is, it'd be exactly one. How soon do you need them? I'd prefer to be able to plant them before forking them over. (As far as I know, you can't transfer items *into* the Dream World, so yeah. But if you need them like today or tomorrow, I'll go ahead and transfer them to my game when I'm allowed back on today.)

By tomorrow night, if that's okay with you/enough time; I might theoretically be able to trade on Thursday or Friday but I can't guarantee that so I'd rather not bank on it.

Is there anything in particular you want/need?

I see Ninetales and Vileplume on the list of "for trade" shinies -- either would be fantastic! My Dream World timeframe opens at 20 tonight; I'll go ahead and import what I can.

I already imported ninetales for no particular reason a little while ago, so I've got that ready for you. Thanks!

Ninetales is in Black atm, so use that FC.

I have one coba and an occa; I'm on the Dream World right now so if you want to do it now I can probably be ready in a few minutes.

I'd like either a jolly or adamant zorua (can I nickname them myself?) but if they're currently unnnameable a clone of Panthera (the shinx) would be great.

I have an adamant one I can let go of, sure. It's male. What name did you want for him?

I can give you as many of the berries as you need, I've been planting them through the dream world and have about 20 of each.

A clone of your shiny Riolu would be nice, if you'd be willing to give it.

(BTW, did you mean one of each berry or one of the coba and chople berries? I can give you one of all four if you like.)

Well, I only need one of each of those four kinds plus one extra coba berry, but I don't mind trading with everyone anyway since I have no problem giving you this stuff. Mai - I'll be ready as soon as I change the zorua's name. I'll be using the White FC. RtB, I'll need a bit of time to reclone the riolu and transfer it in, but if you'll still be on in a little while I'll be ready then. You can bring one of each if you want, but at this time I think the only ones Mai and Alvyren may not have are the haban and chople berries so just that would be okay, too.

Last edited:
I'll update with what I have when I get on the Dream World here in a few.

EDIT: I have 5 Coba Berries and 1 of the others. Would it be okay if I provide the Coba and the others provide the other berries?

Last edited:
That's fine; I have the riolu now (in White), so all I need is your friend code and I should be good to trade around that time (unless you'd rather do it now). Since Alvyren would rather hang onto everything but the coba berry, if you could give me both a haban and a chople that'd be great.

Alvyren: That's fine. Ready whenever you are.

Last edited:
Forgot to say--thanks to those of you who gave the coba and haban berries (those were the ones I needed; not sure who provided them). They were a big help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom