• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ColoursGTS [Featuring Mystery Egg Swaps!]

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
Hello! I finally have wifi compatible with my Pokemon games, now that I have a DSi, so I can offer up trades!

Things I can do:
*Almost any G4 and before non-legendary w/ most egg moves.
*Egg Swaps! These are my favourite and specialty. Give me a random egg, and you get one in return! Then we see what hatches from them!
*Breeding Snarl onto any 'mon that can learn it that is in the Ground egg group.
*Other various fun things. Just ask away!

Things currently in stock:
DEINO: (all of these Deino know Crunch/Dragon Pulse/Work Up/Strength, and are level 1. names can be changed)
-Alwin/M/Bashful/Somewhat Vain; ATK:6 DEF:6 SATK:5 SDEF:6 SPD:5
-Arin/F/Calm/Strong Willed; ATK:5 DEF:6 SATK:6 SDEF:6 SPD:5
-Mina/F/Jolly/Somewhat Vain; ATK:6 DEF:6 SATK:5 SDEF:6 SPD:5
-Anke/F/Calm/Somewhat Vain; ATK:5 DEF:6 SATK:5 SDEF:6 SPD:5
-Denni/F/Sassy/Capable of Taking Hits; ATK:6 DEF:6 SATK:5 SDEF:6 SPD:5
-Amron/M/Naive/Somewhat Vain; ATK:6 DEF:6 SATK:5 SDEF:5 SPD:5
-Emmi/F/Timid/Capable of Taking Hits; ATK:6 DEF:6 SATK:6 SDEF:6 SPD:6
-Paon/M/Careful/Somewhat Stubborn; ATK:6 DEF:6 SATK:4 SDEF:6 SPD:6
-Kana/M/Serious/Capable of Taking Hits; ATK:6 DEF:6 SATK:6 SDEF:6 SPD:5
-Anya/F/Docile/A Little Quick-Tempered; ATK:6 DEF:6 SATK:5 SDEF:6 SPD:5
-Aria/F/Timid/Capable of Taking Hits; ATK:5 DEF:6 SATK:5 SDEF:6 SPD:5

OSHAWOTT: (all of these Oshawott know Tackle/X-Scissor/Surf. they are all level 1. Nicknames can be changed.)
-Tomoe/F/Docile/Strongly Defiant; ATK:6 DEF:5 SATK:6 SDEF:6 SPD:6
-Haochi/M/Quirky/Somewhat Vain; ATK:6 DEF:5 SATK:6 SDEF:6 SPD:6

ZORUA: (all of these Zorua know Scratch/Leer/Embargo/Snarl, and are level 1. Nicknames can be changed)
-Nakki/M/Relaxed/Likes to Relax; ATK:6 DEF:5 SATK:6 SDEF:6 SPD:5
-Marra/M/Jolly/Hates to Lose; ATK:6 DEF:5 SATK:5 SDEF:6 SPD:6
-Noh/M/Modest/Quick to Flee; ATK:5 DEF:5 SATK:6 SDEF:5 SPD:6
-Vienna/M/Naive/Likes to Thrash About; ATK:6 DEF:5 SATK:6 SDEF:5 SPD:6
-Raviel/M/Rash/Hates to Lose; ATK:6 DEF:5 SATK:6 SDEF:5 SPD:6

Mystery Eggs! x 14

I also have one spare event Shiny Raikou if anyone needs one for their B/W event!

Things I would like:
Thundurus, the latest Event Mewtwo, as well as most DW Ability 'mons and shinies, though I will take anything particularly interesting or rare. Hard-to-find items are good too.

FC: 2494-4629-8144/Emi

Last edited:
I'll egg swap with you, but I can't guarantee that whatever it hatches into will be entirely legal. If it isn't, it'll just be an unreleased dream world pokemon. I like those. I can also get you a dreamworld Eevee, which would be legal.

That's cool! I'm fine with not-entirely-legal 'mons, as long as it's not silly like a Magikarp with Judgement or something :B

As for that Eevee, would a female be possible (if not a male is fine too)? And what would you want for it?

That's cool! I'm fine with not-entirely-legal 'mons, as long as it's not silly like a Magikarp with Judgement or something :B

As for that Eevee, would a female be possible (if not a male is fine too)? And what would you want for it?

Okey dokey. Female is fine. Could I have a male Oshowatt with the egg moves above?

Okey dokey. Female is fine. Could I have a male Oshowatt with the egg moves above?

Sure thing! any of the above ones, or a new one?

I'll be available for trading for about another hour, then later on tonight (i'm GMT -7 for time zone if that helps), if you're ready now. UuU

Sure thing! any of the above ones, or a new one?

I'll be available for trading for about another hour, then later on tonight (i'm GMT -7 for time zone if that helps), if you're ready now. UuU

I'm just going to use him for breeding, so it doesn't matter all that much to me.

Can you be on around 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. ?

I'm probably going to breed a few Pokémon at some point, so I could possibly do Mystery Eggs or trade "hatchlings", though I'm unsure whether I can get egg moves right at this moment, I'd have to check what I have for fathers/mothers and what each can learn and such. I was hoping to do something for an Oshawott (either the last one up there or a new one), but I'm not sure at this point. Let me know what you might be looking for, Colours, and I'll see what I can do. If I can't do a straight trade for Oshawott, I might still do Mystery Eggs.

Back
Top Bottom