• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Baby Bug Ball Brawl

Following that up: I don't think anyone ever actually put this battle in the database, so rewards will have to be given out manually. The battle conditions stipulated that
Additional Rules said:
Everyone who participates gets to fully evolve afterwards
so I guess the proper way to handle this in the database is to give every participant 2 EXP/Happiness, except for the following:

~ Keldeo's Micah gets 4 EXP/Happiness
~ Eifie's Vermiculate Monsoon gets 3 EXP/Happiness

One of the mods will need to see to this.

~GOOD. GAME. omg this was absolutely amazing, and I could not have asked for a better last round. Eifie in particular gets a shout-out for her command strings being wonderful.

;;

Oh my god, I'm so happy to see my beautiful idea of almost 3 years ago finally come to such a perfect end. Thank you everyone!!! Thank you Zhorken and Superbird and Omskivar and Sandstone-Shadow for arranging things, and thank you everyone who participated in the bug brawl of my dreams!!!

edit:

The ball pit seemed to stand completely still for half a second (to the onlookers, it felt like two years)

Best.

Wow, good game! This was such a fantastic battle, thank you to all the refs and battlers who made everything possible! :D

Wow, congrats to everybody who saw this one through to the end! It must have been quite a ride.

The battle actually was entered into the database, and I adjusted the KOs to give the correct EXP, so after it gets approved you should have the correct prizes... Actually, far more prize money than warranted, since like half the participants ended up dropping before the first round despite being recorded in the DB, but I won't tell if you won't. ;)

Back
Top Bottom