• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MLP FiM, the Return of Harmony Mafia (Sign ups OPEN)

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic.

Discord wants to bring Chaos onto Ponyville.

An urgent call goes out to the 6 Ponies...

"Princess Celestia, We came as fast as possible." Twilight says.

"I need you 6 to wield the elements of harmony once again" Celestia says.

"No flying and no magic. And every pony has to play or the game is over and I win." Discord says

Welcome to MLP FiM the Return of Harmony Mafia! Do you have what it takes to stop Discord and not get swayed by his ways into making you not your element?

Here is a role list!

Innocent;

Twilight Sparkle~ Element of Magic. Every night, if one of the 5 other ponies have lost their element, she may choose to replenish their element, but only once. (she basiclly revives dead players if they had one of the elements.) If all of her friends have lost their element, she has two days to destroy Discord or she loses her element too.

Applejack~ Element of Honesty. She has the power to heal one person per night, helping her gain peoples trust. If she promises to heal someone, she must abide to that or she wont be able to heal anyone that night. If no one knows she's Applejack the Healer, she can heal anyone then since if she told someone she'd heal them, she'd give her identity away)

Fluttershy~ Element of Kindness. She is so kind, she volunteers to inspect someone every night and tells the result to the others the next day.

Pinkie Pie~ Element of Laughter. She has the power to make anyone smile, even Discord for a little bit! So everynight, she can choose one person so she can block their role and make the person laugh too! ^.^

Rarity~ Element of Generosity. Being oh so genorous, she has volunteered to body guard someone every night to protect their life, even to sacrafice hers!

Rainbow Dash~ Element of Loyalty. She may be loyal, and if she's targeted for a kill by Discord, she will stay alive, but waste a "Life". She has 2 "Lives" in total, because it's hard to break apart loyalty!

Princess Celestia~ After all ready preserving Discord in stone once, she is angry he has come back. So every night, she can choose one person to vig kill.

Spike~ He is the replacement Rainbow Dash. If all the other Ponies except for Twilight are dead and Spike is alive, Spike will allow Twilight another day to kill off Discord.

Mafia;

Discord~ He represents all things Chaos. He is the Don, and wins if the 6 elements are dead.

Mafia Goon #1~ Just a goon. If Discord dies, Mafia goon #1 becomes the new discord.

Mafia Goon #2~ Just a goon. If both Discord and MG#1 die, MG#2 becomes the new Discord.

Mafia Bomb. Can bomb one person, day or night, taking the pony with him.

Third Party~

Cutie Mark Crusaders (3 People)~ Know who they are and can choose to run from night actions as many times as they want.

If necessary, i'll add more roles. JOIN!

Last edited:
considering there are 8 innocents, 4 mafia, and 3 third party, one person SHOULD have like 3 lives.

Hmm...how about 2 lives? would that work?

=P

Ok, Rainbow Dash shall have 2 lives. well, if she gets hit twice, she stays alive, but the third time, she's out.

So, yeah! =P

The cutie mark crusaders are basiclly Commuters; they can run from night actions as many times as they'd like, like inspections, healings, and mafia kills.They know who the three are and the 3 can converse during the night through PMs.

One more thing I might add; they are on a journey to find their Cutie Marks, so everynight, If Applejack, Rarity, or Rainbow Dash are out of the game, the sister of that pony can ask a vital question to the GM, like "Who has Applejack healed?"

So...yeah..

..only two people?

like over 100 people saw this and only TWO?

people, please join!

Back
Top Bottom