• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wonder Trade funsies

RedneckPhoenix

make no mistakes 'cause i'm on fire
Pronoun
he/him
So wonder trades are fun, you never know what you're going to get. You can get a zigzagoon, or a sentret, or whatever. But what I like to do is take a Pokemon, give it a funny name, and then trade 'em.
For example, today I cought a Gumshoos in a heal ball and named it PrettyInPink. I got an Alolan geodude for my efforts.

I was going to start a wonder trade thread, but since this is here I may as well bump it...

I mostly wonder trade my extras from ev breeding. I've gotten a lot of other people's breeding extras which is pretty nice.

Most don't have nicknames, though someone did send me a Gumshoos named "SJW Tumblr" which was pretty memorable. Also got a Wishwashi named "FISH", which seemed really funny at 4am.

I love wonder trade! Definitely one of my favorite features from the 3D gens. Generally speaking I trade off all my breedjects, and of course I'm always happy to get some of those in return.

I haven't gotten anything particularly crazy/generous from it... a couple of blatantly hacked shinies is about it. My favorite pokémon to get are probably Chinese-language ones, since I know a little Chinese and it's fun deciphering the names.

Back
Top Bottom