• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Evolving sprite pets *closed for good*

Re: Evolving sprite pets

I'd like mine evolved.

1. Bigger, more bunnylike.
2. Bug grass type, like honey colored.
3. Happy and cute.

Name BunBun. Thanks!

Last edited:

Geraldo the Ice-type, please. Also, evolve it, give it ice horns, make it a biped (two legs), and other than that generally make it look like a hypno. Psychic-type as well, oh and a cape!

I have updated the to-do list. I've been out all day and I'm going to bed now, but I'll have plenty of time tomorrow to clear some of the to-do list and get some requests finished.

By the way, Zackrinian, you have given 5 attributes (1. ice horns, 2. biped, 3. look like hypno, 4. psychic type and 5. give a cape), only 3 of those count, sorry. Yours is the last on the to-do list so you have time to change your choices, or let me know which 3 you'd prefer. Otherwise I'll just pick the first 3.

AHHH I didn't see that...

I want...
1.Ice horns
2.Hypno-wannabe (this and biped are kinda similar...)
3. Cape!
sorry for the confusion...

Aww, Kit is great! You're clearly a very skilled pixel artist; I'd like to see some of your other stuff. :3 Now, to continue his evolution into a griffin...

1) Second set of legs
2) Bird claws on front feet
3) Black tips on wings, feet, and head

Sound good? This is fun!

Okay, the to do list is updated.

I have also finished the first item on the list, Nemo. Tried some experimental changes. Better or worse than before? let me know because I can change it back if you like.

Nemo.png

Hi, sorry I haven't done any in a while, just thought I'd pop on while I had the chance and do one before I head out.

Kiseki.png

Saved~

Also, when evolution comes around, make it a bluish-purple and psychic-y, but you can screw around with the details and such. Also it shall be a psychic/water type. Thanks!

Last edited:

Hey! Can I have an evolution, please?

Details:

1. Flying-type!
2. Could you add little wings? (or is that included in the Flying type change?)
3. A cat tail, please!

I'd think the name changed to Kitair as well :)

I edited my post to show the my changed request, if you haven't seen it on your profile.

I'm so sorry everyone for not getting in touch sooner, I can't continue this. I know I should have said much sooner. However I have recently come to a crossroad in my life where I had to make a very difficult choice (and thus I forgot about my internet social life for a while, if you can call it that), and now I have made it I must inform that I won't continue this request shop any longer.

Back
Top Bottom