• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed You ask for it, I draw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm gonna close requests up now so these don't get piled up too much. I'll get started on these when I get my drawing mood back, although note I'll be starting my second job this week and my schedule will be a lot busier.

any particular reason one of those vulpix was balancing on a voltorb in one of your earlier sketch requests?

No reason. I was drawing it balancing on a ball and decided to make it a voltorb instead.

Double post, but aaack, I'm sorry I haven't drawn anything in a while. I have several excuses, some being procrastination, having other work to catch up on, plain laziness, but most of all my graphics card breaking and messing up my computer to the point where I had to reinstall Windows. Fortunately I have a backup, so nothing of great importance was lost. I'm gonna get working on these last requests now

Vixie: I'm starting to hate drawing tails

Escavalier: Banette is way more fun more fun to draw if you imagine it having an overbite.

Aaand the last ones done!

celebu: The morning after

Chief Zackrai: Ack, you changed it again. Mind linking me to the picture or do you want me to draw a Red/Blue style muk?

wolftamer9: Getting these colors to look nice together was a challenge.

Tomatochu:Nothing interesting to say about this one.

Are you gonna be open to request soon?

Not in a while, sorry. :/ These have turned into a chore for me lately and I'm not really having fun. Requests are closed for now. If my drawing mood comes back at some point though, I'll open this thread up again.

... I know, sorry! Here is the image, so I can't change it.

slsmrb.png

Holyfishyourartisawesome. That's. Just. Wow.
Umm. So can you draw a Riolu with a sword? I can give you a picture of the sword. I drew it myself, but I'm not very good. Anyways, it's about twice his size. So. Yeah. Just a sec.

EDIT: Sorry, misread the sign. I'll find somewhere else. Or possibly a riolu picture via search. I'm not really sure.

Your art is really nice! Would you please draw an Eevee? They're my favourite :)

EDIT: So sorry. I didn't realize this thread was closed.

Last edited:
Since Ratty hasn't been active in awhile, I'm going to just lock this thread as it's been bumped twice while closed now. (Ratty, if you return, just ask to have it unlocked.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom