• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

CoroCoro Announcement

Spatz

Egahds, I've been gone a long while!
There's going to be a new game revealed in the January issue of CoroCoro.

Place your guesses as to what it'll be.

(BTW I think it'll either be Grey/Gray, or a new PMD)

They have already said there isn't going to be a Grey. It's most likely a RSE Remake.

Of course, it could be another PMD game. I was very annoyed that the last three weren't released in US or anywhere except Japan. Another PMD game would be quite nice.

*hopes it is grey on the ds with extra features for the 3DS as she cannot afford one yet*

I'm hoping it's another PMD game. I love Emerald, but I don't really want a remake of Hoenn just yet. My Emerald cartridge still works just fine.
Not sure if it's going to be DS or 3DS. I think at this point, though, that they should still make it a DS game, because then more people could play it.

Maybe one PMD game for 3DS and another for DS? They did the same thing with red/blue rescue team, with Red for GBA, and Blue for DS.

I also think it's too early for another remake.

Gray is gonna happen, for the doubters, all I can say is, doubters gonna doubt.

PMD would be interesting, I only mentioned it because it was soon enough.

And RSE remakes'll happen, there are enough people with only DSis, DSiXLs, and 3DSs that people won't be migrating from the respective GBA versions. And like HGSS we claim it wont be good, that they'll never capture the former glory, but it doesn't matter, cause we'll still end up liking it. Regardless of anything.

I think it'll be Gray/Grey or a remake.

Though I would like another game that takes place in Orre or another game like that. It'd be awesome. So that's an idea too.

^Maybe another involving Shadow Pokemon? I've been hoping for some more of Arceus' Magical Creatures slipping into the fabled blackdeath trance of the woegothics, quaking in the bloodeldritch throes of the broodfester tongues all the while.

Back
Top Bottom